+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I agree, I think if you have a good understanding with scalping techniques you will be able to profit consistently, but for that you need to learn..

ok have a nice day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viana View Post
    Scalping is good choice of trading.
    But we have to difference about trading.
    Some trade in volatile market,some in slow market.
    I'm follower of slow market.
    I will present one strategies soon, temporary I'm testing on demo.
    so I wait strategy master ..
    speaking strategies will you for this masihdiuji in Kaun demo huh??
    approximately mamakai master master apaaja indicator, usually when I'm doing scalping menggunakanindikator moving average, but I usually add to lebihpastinya CCI indicator to increase confidence so that adds sure ..
    because the master had not yet split then I am still a beginner in forex I'll be waiting patiently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I might share information in scalping strategies about the best analysis of what we use so that we can read where the next price movement well ..

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping, we should not only based on the indicators used, but the main indicators were candlestick scalping itself. By knowing the momentum and strength between the seller and the buyer, it can predict where prices will move in the time frame used, and continues to be supported by the signal of the indicators used

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    then scalping trick I think is to trade with rapid system may only need a H15 or H30 for merchants with no tempo or rhythm longer, or else are your thoughts on this

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    the way of SCALPING
    scalping is an art .. and in forex trading scalping is a very difficult trading stratgy.. first of all .. u follow the 5mnts, 15mnts, 30mnts, chart for market view. and also view the fundamental analysis. but with technical analysis . there is many way in technical analysis.

like many traders are use different type of technical analysis.
    which is the best way to scalping.
    1. with bollinger bands,
    2. ema and macd
    3. ema and parabolic
    4. ema and trendline
    5. action price.. and resistance and support
    6. resistance and support with trendline
    7.only fundamental analysis
    8. action price with fundamental analysis

plz given ur suggestion..
    In the trading model using scalping strategies is indeed very dianjuran using the indicators and moving avarege Bolinger band, for his settings on the indicator up to you. Basically when we use scalping techniques, we should have a resistance of large capital, because if not, I'm sure the margin call will often approach you.

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good choice of trading.
    But we have to difference about trading.
    Some trade in volatile market,some in slow market.
    I'm follower of slow market.
    I will present one strategies soon, temporary I'm testing on demo.

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Minimum risk:reward ratio should be 1:2. 1:1 is tolerable if scalping in my opinion.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is sure a very challenging and stressfull trading style. It can give one palpitations especially as a beginner. I started by scalping and i did my first withdrawal by scalping with a certain fs30 system. I used, one minute to scalp off the 1 hour time frame, it was really hard cos i always needed to be glued to the system that i staerted having bad eye conditions. Please i think it is better to trade comfortably with the bigger time frame.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading SCALPING is the big risk tradings, but for traders who love and jenjoy scalp trading, that is like surfing in the big river...... for me the importing supoprting that always forgetted in scalping.. that is speed of internet connection.. we must have great connection if want to scalping.. righ??..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)