+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious i am trading forex and i am also scalper some time i scalp i scalp in volatile market with small lot to reduce the risk i use 15 min candlesticks chart to anylsis the market my anylsis is base on candlesticks pterin and it helps me to take entry point i execute trade in few pips profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai samjhta hu scalping k lia time frame chooti honna bahut zaruri hai chooti time frame se hum accha profit hasil kar skte hai scalping se sath hi sath candlstick or jo indicatore aap use karte ho scalping mai wo bi bahut zaruri hai...scalping karne k lia

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping karne ke liye humare paas short time frame par work karne wala ek good forex strategy honi chahiye jo hunen scalping ke liye right signal de aur humen tight stop loss ke sath scalping karani hogi kyoki ye bahut risky hoti hai.

Junior Member mostak05 is an unknown quantity at this point mostak05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are looking for the right way to make profit at forex then you have to update yourself by all kinds of forex related news, actually here have many right way to improved yourself but is not for all of the people, its depend on how you understand the forex news and how you apply it

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I think to get a good result then forex news is the perfect way to get good result, so follow forex news and make your trade more successfully and become a successful forex trader, if you have any questions then please fell free to ask me

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this you will be able to learn the strategies slowly and ****ually and you experience will increase ****ually and you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you will become a successful and expert and good trader.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping @ forex can be done by anyone, including for the newbie, here not require special skills or great experience, the need is speed and accuracy in making entry and exit orders. select a broker which has the speed of the execution order or no-requotes, which has the lowest spread with high volatility currency pairs.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Scalping certainly needs all kinds of analysis is not free of them and everyone thought that the opposite scalping quick deal does not exceed 15 minutes and less do not require analysis
    Vice versa, but I use Bollinger with support and resistance analysis is also used on the frame of the great and then I do are a part of 15 minutes

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader should have a deep insight into the market for scalping should be aware of the price action. You is not so easy. I do scalping using fundamental or economic releases. But in the medium term trading. Use moving average and MACD for my trading.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping style to take the opportunity or take advantage of the good moments when the price is trending or sideway. usually called a scalping trading is to use a shorter time frame. 5 minutes is a good time to do scalping but should also refer to a larger time frame such as 1 hour.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real Scalping action in the forex market is the way of the best ways that you can work out in the forex market, but first you should know that this method is dangerous, because you enter the size of a large contract

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And no trader should should adopt the scalping untill he really experienced with the worse situation of the market.no trader should should adopt the scalping untill he really experienced with the worse situation of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)