+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned bhaijee is an unknown quantity at this point bhaijee's Avatar
    Thanks
    [U] Learning is better than earning![/U

I think the earning and learning is same important to me. I mean you came in forex to trade and earning some money, right? But for to do that matter you must have enough capability and knowledge. So, learning first and start earning after that point. I think we will more money by forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fuhska is an unknown quantity at this point fuhska's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see, this is the fact, there are galore traders deprivation to get earning than they impoverishment to get learning and because they poverty to get the money with firm but they lose that they relieve jazz lower knowledge then they gift vindicator get a small earning, i believe that if the trader change their selves with honorable learning then they faculty get good earning too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jafar.don is an unknown quantity at this point jafar.don's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you asked very good question.. gee han jnb ap ne boht acha swal kia hy.. gee han jnb earning sy best learning hy. kiu k ap learn kro gy to earn kro gy.

Senior Member Fshahzad is on a distinguished road Fshahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% correct. Most of common men do the same thing which is wrong. First we should get full knowledge of the matter than get involve in it will be beneficial for them rather get in than get dishearten.

Senior Member nadeembutt is on a distinguished road nadeembutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true learning is much better than earning .forex is risky business and more than 90% people fail to earn money and there are too many reason but main reason is lack of knowledge and experience it is seen that too many persons without learning it properly start to do trading and they fail so first learn and then earn and when you will learn it properly i am sure you will start earn too
    forex is easy way to earn money if you learn it properly

Banned mamabagena is an unknown quantity at this point mamabagena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course really I think that there are more need experience for trade in this market. So think that those who are no learn about in Forex basically knowledge. I think that then they are no earn more profit by trade from in this market. I have known there are to make profit no easy work.So I think that anyone learn more then he earn more by trade in this market.

Banned tayyab982 is on a distinguished road tayyab982's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ass baat se bhut ziada agree krta ho ka earning se pehla agar learning kr liya jaha tu wo insan trading mein mar nahi khata hai aur bhut ziada success ko get kr lata hai forex mein jab bhi koi insan trading k bara mein learning krta hai tu us ko bhut sari baat k bara mein pata chal jata hai aur wo apni mistake ko bh theak krna ki try krta hai forex ek bhut acha business hai jis mein aap ki soch se bhut ziada profit hai bs get krna wala ho.

Senior Member Fx_Krishna is an unknown quantity at this point Fx_Krishna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is the things that u should not snub.,,if u prefabricated a identify then its helpful in acquisition in new things..patch mention for a finer knowledge learning comes rank in head,in instance of expiration ,,its instrumental to bargainer that he hear something new today.

Banned monira78 is an unknown quantity at this point monira78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is true that learning is better than earning in forex because if we doing forex trade without learning and extra experience about the forex tread will fail in the forex business so leaning is important element of the forex trade

Banned faisal1122 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ofcourse learning is better then earning and when we learn and also then we able for earn thats way learning is better then earning...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)