भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78 USD
    Thanks
    For forex continuous earning there is alternative of learning forex trading first. Without learning forex one can not earn from forex market. So one must need to learn forex first then should trade.Traders who have been successful and professional have spent their time to learn and continue to train themselves, They never stop learning. we already know the possibilities of the emergence of such losses, and anyone who has knowledge and more experience .

2. PAMM
    Banned Sabbirbd is an unknown quantity at this point Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    550.3 USD
    Thanks
    Yes , learning is better then earning . All people need to learn first and then start earning . Because without learning no one can make some good thing for his life , so first learn and then start earning .

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121.5 USD
    Thanks
    i believe in this saying that learning is more useful than earning,if a man learn something properly he/she can easily success in his life ,so firstly you have to gather much knowledge about this then profit.

Senior Member obayeed is an unknown quantity at this point obayeed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think it is right, a trader should give importance to learning than earning. Earning is related to the level of learning. Without knowledge you can not earn for a long time in forex.Lack of knowledge is the main cause of looser in this market. People start trading with little knowledge .They should have skills in forex first then come to real trading. That is good idea should follow.

Senior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.4 USD
    Thanks
    yes i think it is true learning is better than earning ,in forex treading business it is very important to learn it is impossible to make lots of profit from forex without learning when we can learn at that time it will be easy for us.

Senior Member atif58 will become famous soon enough atif58 will become famous soon enough atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    658 USD
    Thanks
    Of course brother , without knowledge if you are trading then it is equal to gambling. In gambling you are not assure about earning. If you have deep knowledge then this would ensure your earning and this would be called trading. So learning should be the first step.

Senior Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.7 USD
    Thanks
    its definitely true. if your concept is clear about forex and you can right analysis for trade then your earning never stop. i think your earn increase day by day. so Learning is better than earning!

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    204.6 USD
    Thanks
    yes you are right that the learning is better than the earning as we have a lot of time to earn the profit that we are here for after we have learned the trading and that i safe as well

Member dapsz123 is an unknown quantity at this point dapsz123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.9 USD
    Thanks
    Have you heard a little secretcs spoken by really young millioners about this ? I've recenly watched a documentary in which most of those people say they live like normal people, have casual flats and cars, and the biggest part of their expenditures is being put into what ? That's right - into their proper education! That's the secret friends.

11. Contests
    Senior Member raju21 is an unknown quantity at this point raju21's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.8 USD
    Thanks
    I completely agree with you. I think it is such a market where if you want to sustain for very long period of time then we need to learn Forex on consistent basis.

+ Reply to Thread