भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 15766

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned usman12345 is an unknown quantity at this point usman12345's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.1 USD
    Thanks
    yes i think learning is better than earning. so i think some fundamental and technical issues in this business and most of the beginner do not try to understand it properly and that,s why they think that it is very hard for them

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member jhg is an unknown quantity at this point jhg's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think both are important. Inevitably, is the motive behind the motives that brought a lot of people jump in trading for large gains in a short time. Learning and winning is very important to be able to motivate the dealer to continue to profit.

Member backbencher is an unknown quantity at this point backbencher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.7 USD
    Thanks
    gee bilkul forex main leatrning earning se ziyada important hay learning kay binna app earning nahi ker saktay.learning kay binna earning kabhi nahi ho sakti jab ap ko forex trading ka pata hi nahi to app kesse koi trade ker saktay hain agher ap learning kay binna earning karen hgay to app loss ker len gay or apni sari investment harr jayen gay.

Trusted Member garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu is just really nice garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2304.9 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by backbencher View Post
    gee bilkul forex main leatrning earning se ziyada important hay learning kay binna app earning nahi ker saktay.learning kay binna earning kabhi nahi ho sakti jab ap ko forex trading ka pata hi nahi to app kesse koi trade ker saktay hain agher ap learning kay binna earning karen hgay to app loss ker len gay or apni sari investment harr jayen gay.
    bhai me to je sochta hun ke donu hi bhut important hoti he agar hmm sirf learning pe hi dhian dete hein and earning nahi karege to kya faida hoga me to sochta hun earning bi utni hi important he kyo ke learning to hmm asha earn karne ke lie hi karte hein

Senior Member sohailsunny is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsunny's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.4 USD
    Thanks
    Yes meri nazar mai learning first and then earning the money isly humy sabse pehle isko achy se learn krna chahye or fir earn krna chahye yhi hamre liy behter hai or hum isko achy se kar sakty hai.

Senior Member hamzabenz is an unknown quantity at this point hamzabenz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.3 USD
    Thanks
    that's why i think friend.we have to learn this business other wise there is nothing in it for us. if we give it time and learn it well then we can earn later on and make much more money. it is better to learn it first of all....

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzabenz View Post
    that's why i think friend.we have to learn this business other wise there is nothing in it for us. if we give it time and learn it well then we can earn later on and make much more money. it is better to learn it first of all....
    The reality is opposite you need to invest near about all of your time into becoming a profitable trader. If you can only stumble on small number of hours each week to contribute to Forex, you should probably give up.

Member kissna4u is an unknown quantity at this point kissna4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.3 USD
    Thanks
    yes i agree this is quote also that first learn and then earn when we learn than better earn any kind of business

Senior Member kezia is an unknown quantity at this point kezia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD
    Thanks
    continued learning is the best, always develop your skills in trading, understand the true character of a pair and you will reach a point of light, you have to use your head to get in and out of the market, because you have to be disciplined with your system

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member zahira is an unknown quantity at this point zahira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    176.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhg View Post
    I think both are important. Inevitably, is the motive behind the motives that brought a lot of people jump in trading for large gains in a short time. Learning and winning is very important to be able to motivate the dealer to continue to profit.
    Learn need lon time and its not easy, we cannot able to survive in Forex for long time with the basic knowledge. The Forex trading is ocean and we need to learn many things not to sink in the water(loses).

+ Reply to Thread