+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    obviously my dear in forex, we know that our main target is to make most profits from forex trading and for that only we spend time on learning i dont think just keeping on learning and not focusing on earning is really good thing as you trade you shall improve your skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that without learning the forex trading we can not get success in trading anymore, we should know that if we can trade with proper knowledge then we can make good profit and get success in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading learning is important for the income you shoulr get training in this business when you will have skills in this trading you will get ulimited money in this trade so learning is best then earning for this trade

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that we learn to earn, both are very important, if we do not learn, we will not get knowledge, and that means, we will not succeed, as forex, is a very difficult business, and requires knowledge, effort and hard work.

Junior Member ubed is an unknown quantity at this point ubed's Avatar
    Thanks
    checking out is actually starting of earning. while not learning no earning. we have checking out many factor on forex trading to earn money. we have to learn about trading strategy, money managment, emeotion management, and so on to get the transaction... Very greatest of luck..

Junior Member frozen is an unknown quantity at this point frozen's Avatar
    Thanks
    we would like to learn through a trader who has got already recently been recently successful and Its a good accelerator which we also be successful a lot of quickly. On addition, traders also would like to learn coming from the failures he is well known regarding his experienced. As much as my observation, learning through the personal failure is preferable to build earning in first upabout trading

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji learn karna ess business me bahut he jaroori hai,trader agar market me achha knwledge banaleta hai to uske baad he wo ess business market me kaam kar sakta hai,yahan trader ko sabb achhe se learn karna he uske liye faida hoga..

Junior Member sukijan is an unknown quantity at this point sukijan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously learning is preferable to earning coming from the forex. While not learning forex business no one can earn constant profit coming from the risky forex market. Trader ought to learn first with regard to earning profit.

Senior Member restore is an unknown quantity at this point restore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im also agree along with u conception which learning is preferable to earning. I presume which with regard to learning a lot of about forex market trader could use efficient forex school or even can trading on demo account. I presume which trader can understand the very best method of earning through learning a lot of.

Banned yahmed is an unknown quantity at this point yahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think so.. earning will end up being the primary priority however yes if tend to be not learning after that it is not possible to earn.. however if we tend to be thinking about just learning and cannot utilize the technique after that it is worthless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)