+ Reply to Thread
Page 1602 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 602 1102 1502 1552 1592 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1612 ... LastLast
Results 16,011 to 16,020 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    smartest thing I've discovered I am some sort of Forex is usually a cash managing, anyone desires to come to be abundant in one nights with out low energy or maybe education and learning, whilst people said that most newbies shed his or her bank account simply because they covet, as well as imagine independently intelligent, however arrive gusts of wind do not appealing ships.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sajib is an unknown quantity at this point sajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for this valuable topic, i think you are rite because learning is most important in every kind of earning, learning is never die earning make lose in one time... so always analysis in forex market after that your decide to trade in your account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    to learn, we will be able to add insight and skill in trading. learning will make us the know how and the rules of the trade, and we will also know the risks in trading. good learning we become able to produce skilled and merchants will be able to generate profits in the trade

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right. learning is better than income. if we always learn a great trade with, we will be able to increase our insight in the trade. maybe we'll become skilled in the trade and are able to make consistent profits

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I am thinking that is true if we pursue profits in forex. because I think we can learn to do while pursuing profits.so why should constantly learn but do not produce,but the better it produces a rich while deepening their knowledge or learn produce

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I was asked to choose, then I hope to learn and can produce a lot of money in forex trading, it is an expectation of me ..
    our goal is eventually to learn to be able to generate profit in trading, and we should be able to maximize the process to be more effective for us ..

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.
    so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    At first times, learning is much important than learning, I can copy that. But for final purpose, I think (for my personal) earning is most important, since we join this bussiness for that thing. I count learning such a basic habit for a human (including traders) so, to learn is about our common-suppose activity that have to always do by us. CMIIW.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think so too
    novice traders only think of maximum income, without thinking of learning the correct
    in forex trading requires a good management, including the
    1. management strategy
    2. money management
    if either of these two options are not met then do not go to the first real account, because at stake is the loss of 100% of your capital

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    This is true, that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of beginners lose their account because they covet, and think themselves smart, but come winds do not desirable vessels

Banned shamimuiu9 is an unknown quantity at this point shamimuiu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree most of the trader, want to earn without any hardworking. but hardworking necessary because learning different financial fator, different forex trategy, goal make a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1602 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 602 1102 1502 1552 1592 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1612 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)