+ Reply to Thread
Page 1594 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 594 1094 1494 1544 1584 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1604 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,940 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned sabujdas94 is an unknown quantity at this point sabujdas94's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by max80 View Post
    yes me also think that first of fall need learning then earning
    I think learning from demo account or forex forum is boring for new trader. So i think it is better learn from real trading account by investing small capital. And if we able to learn from real account it will be more helpful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forexbdgroup.com is an unknown quantity at this point forexbdgroup.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forexbdgroup.com is an unknown quantity at this point forexbdgroup.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sentimental analysis

They have their own views or to explain why prater transferred move it to market. I am, what you feel about the market or pips hunter and he is not the position, so to help create the next new market sentimental. Labor market is reflected in all trader.

So you are not alone if you feel anything about a trade that the market can thereto, You never need marketer you can not move. Even if you have a strong belief that the dollar will cost, but if I bipartisan (cell) are nude, there is nothing you can do.

It depends on how you market your sentiments understand, it is not bullish bipartisan. Will be discussed later in more. It depends on your paranoia that you do with your trading strategist sentimentalist the market.

If you want to ignore the market sentimentalist, you can. But it will bring you all for lanai.

Senior Member ckkommoju is an unknown quantity at this point ckkommoju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO. I dont agree with you. I prefer to say learn while you earn. You can learn with a little investment in any micro trading account. It is better to start trading with not demo account. But micro account. What you say my friends?

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, likin miry kial sy zarori tu duno hain, likin pely Learning aty hian, kiun ky app pely seku gy tu kamo gy, islia sikna sharth hain, phr usky baad earning be zarori iss waja sy hian, ky hum learning sirf earning ky lia hee karty hian

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aminur01 View Post
    most of the newcomer are agree with earning after that learning.but its not right away for the gain.so we should try to first learning then earning.
    sabse main keht hu ki pahle ise seekhe tab hi trading me enter kare isse hota ye hain ki aap loss se akfi door ho jate hain agar aap seekha kar trading karenge to warna shuru me hi loss hoa jata hau

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes me also think that first of fall need learning then earning because if we know all strategy and all system we can earn easily so need learning first then earning.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a big financial sector. So it is not easy to earn profit without learning. First learn then earn other wise he can be lose his all capital or earning and learning both can be done simultaneously. Earning profit is the goal and learn is the way to achieve it.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hummein trade me earn karnese pahle trade ko thik tarah se learn karna chahiye.kyo ki main agar yaha se profit karlu toh main trade ko sikh liya hu aisa hi samajhta hoon.Aur is ka asli jawab tab milta hay jab hum trade lose karna suru karte hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1594 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 594 1094 1494 1544 1584 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)