+ Reply to Thread
Page 1593 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 593 1093 1493 1543 1583 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1603 ... LastLast
Results 15,921 to 15,930 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monwarul1989@yahoo.com View Post
    learning is better then earning, of course is also true.
    May be that can be true in some case, but in my case, in this forex trading world, earning is a goal or purpose. I dont wanna be too naive as a trader who dont wanna get as much as earning. In fact, we all trader went to this trading zone to earn, didnt we? Well, for ideally thinking, its true when you say that time to learning is much bigger than time to earnig, that make sense for me in some case also. But, I think, the final goal is always consistenly profit (earning).
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be for the beginners it is true that learning is better than earning money. Because if we earn without learning in Forex trading it is purely due to luck and soon we may end up in loss. Hence earning with knowledge is better than earning with luck.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes learning is better than winning, especially when you are new to forex. In this case more currency to earn some money, which can help you become a successful trader. I think that first of all should learn to be a priority for everyone, and once you learn how to be profitable should only think about winning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What a nice conception that learning is better than earning. I'm also agree with your conception every trader should be learning more for earning more in forex trading. for the learning more we can trading in demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is absolutely correct. If you first start something it is so much better to learn before starting.
    And you also say that learning is better than earning.wahh...

Senior Member stayfilitim is an unknown quantity at this point stayfilitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i agree with you learning is better than earning because the money does not make a money with no knowledge but the knowledge can make the money , if traders in forex have a good learning in forex markets they will be able to make huge amount by small capital.

Member aneeza is an unknown quantity at this point aneeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not think about earning at first...we need to learn about Forex trading first....if we get to know enough about this than we can earn easily from here.

Junior Member rasel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ham age se knowlege lia work kori.Je kaz sike kore na se loss me por zayega. Or kiya age se sikna bad me kaz korna

Junior Member faisalanwar is an unknown quantity at this point faisalanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir. I think Forex know that very well. Thats why they Give us demo trading for learn. If we Done enough with with demo Forex and then come in the real Forex world, then i think our risk gone in very low position. So everyone please fast learn the work properly then come and join. Then you can get a good profit.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ifti View Post
    learning is a continuous process but earning is not a continuous process.so beside learning earning is essential.when u trade in forex at first get some learning and then try some earning.
    exactly, learning is a continuous process. we can learn from our daily trading life too i think the person who started this post didn't ask for learning only without trading. he told that we should spend more time for learning than earning. And he is 100% true. in forex most of the trader lost their account due to lack of knowledge only that is due to lack of learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1593 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 593 1093 1493 1543 1583 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)