+ Reply to Thread
Page 1578 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 578 1078 1478 1528 1568 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1588 1628 ... LastLast
Results 15,771 to 15,780 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Junior Member Kamrul is an unknown quantity at this point Kamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think u'r right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    you are right because when i start Forex Trading then i am loss my money, i think why i am loss? some time i thinking and share my other friends then there say are you now all things of Forex Trading, i say no, they sat at first know everything then come here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the tech analaysis for the trade management would be much more good to earn a handsome income from the market. tech analysis i would say is the basic of all its kind. for more money one should be aware of the tech analaysis.

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    you all when in the forex market 95% of the traders fail..the reason for the losses mainly is trade without a proper knowledge and taking high risk without knowing what happened last...You are 100% correct and we should emphasize on learning as beginners then we automatically processed for the earning money

Junior Member lincon395 is an unknown quantity at this point lincon395's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people in Forex want to earn money without any knowledge of working in Forex and for that reason most of the new comer are not able to success in Forex.So to do business in Forex we should gain knowledge about the Forex first that how can we become success in Forex and then we should do business in Forex.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never try to trade without learning anything. the more you trade you will not get anything unless you learn nothing. it will be good for you to do trade with demo account. thank you.

Member suma is an unknown quantity at this point suma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it so.if you want to become success you have to learn more and you will get more confidence to trade.then you can earn money easily from forex by trading and you should follow it.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all be importand about learning and earning, we learning or find more of knowlegne in forex have one hope ,that is make earning or profit in our trade.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes, when people prioritize learning than earning, it's a sign that they are actually a bad trader. They cannot earn, so they satisfied themselves by believing that learning is better, if not much better, than earning -- as if to say that it is okay if you don't earn, as long as you learn. But then, whether you like it or not, everything comes to one single question: Why did you join forex trading in the first place?

To be smart?

or...

To make money?

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you that learning is more beneficial than earning . first learn than earn. to earn profit first practice in demo learn advantage and disadvantage of forex trade . work on risk you will face fare but do your best. as much you have learn .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1578 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 578 1078 1478 1528 1568 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1588 1628 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)