+ Reply to Thread
Page 1576 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 576 1076 1476 1526 1566 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1586 1626 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,760 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that trade is very risky. if we want to profit from trade so we will have to knowledge in trade. other wise we will be loser in business. long time earning knowledge we should go to business.and first we have to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    I completely agree with you. A lot of us want to earn rather than to learn. This is never good. In the Forex market, one has to have wonderful understanding about the indicators, market trend. Most importantly, he has to observe it for a long time with demo accounts.
    serf technnical ka knowledge hona kafi nahi ha , kuin is busiess main her time technical per rely nahi kia ja sekta or koi b aisa indicators nahi jo all the times 100% kam kerta ha , or news b , so fundamental analysis ko b learn kerna hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right my dear friend most of the people try their best to learn more and more about forex because with the help of it we can increase our earnings any time and yes many new comers lost their money because they do not have any knowledge about forex.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely agree with you. A lot of us want to earn rather than to learn. This is never good. In the Forex market, one has to have wonderful understanding about the indicators, market trend. Most importantly, he has to observe it for a long time with demo accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?

Senior Member eskip is an unknown quantity at this point eskip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im also agree with your conception that learning is better than earning. I presume that for learning more about forex market trader can use effective forex school or can trading in demo account. I presume that trader can find out the best way of earning by learning more.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    of course learning is better than earning.
    because forex education is not only work in the forex market.
    you can apply it also in stock market.

Junior Member sn002 is an unknown quantity at this point sn002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, learn is batter than earning .
    Forex trading is very difficult and risky business. So you learn and get experience about Forex trading.When you learn about Forex trading than you invest Forex trading ,So it can not harmful for your invest .

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is 100% right.When i start my trading in this business then i think when i start my trading and when i earn.But i dont think about learning.If i trade without learning then i could earn one or two.But if i learn at first then i will earn again and again.Expert trader are learn at first.But who want to earn first he is a losser trader.So expert trader are say learning is better that earning.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

We set goals before taking action. What is your trading objective is clear, just how the efforts to achieve goals. Of course we need a lot of preparation, especially the preparation of skill. Well, good skill, formed from the perseverance to learn and practice.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je hum dunia ka koi be business kar lain us main humain jab tak achi tarha learn nahi karain gya tab tak humian koi faida nahi ho sakta is liy trading ko be achi tarha sekh lain phir he hum is main success hasil kar sakty hian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1576 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 576 1076 1476 1526 1566 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1586 1626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)