+ Reply to Thread
Page 1527 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 527 1027 1427 1477 1517 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1537 1577 1627 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,270 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    And like dialist said, think of this learning as college.. IT is possible and it is better then any stable work at office,,, and my character showed me that trading environment is my home and i can manage to earn for a living.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is better than earning ,first before someone have to think of earn anything in any business someone have learn the business and understand the business,like whys on forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member istaka is an unknown quantity at this point istaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right learing is better than earning you can gain by luck but you can not gain all time by luck but you can learn and win all time if we earn we can ot win always but if we learn we can do it every time learning is better than earning.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indeed. learning is necessary to make earning. the learning curve defines how steep your earning curve will be. so learn better so that you can earn better. experience is very important.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i think learning is best from earning. i am a trader so at first i learn my business at tast i in my business. so it great posible to me. i think it is must batter way to me. and it is best point to me.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you in my previous post my follower lost 100$ investment in just 24 hour trade this is because he use big pipe to trade with high leverage .learn before you trade is good motto of Forex

Junior Member shahrooz is an unknown quantity at this point shahrooz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously doctor degree is higher than the bachelor degree.in any type of trading learning or experience speaks for itself.the more experience brings the best out of us teaching us to use our wisdom rather than emotions.there is no limit for knowledge and as a result less time to get knowledgeable close to 100% and there are even ups and downs in any type of trading.although whatever we gain through time to learn is definitely the key to breaking through triumph in forex trading.by learning we gather our self confident to beat the difficulties much easier.

Member obsesikaya is an unknown quantity at this point obsesikaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we learn more about people, our profit cannot significant, could even lose money. With learn, and good money management, money and much profit will come to us. So before trading, we must learn hard. Our time will be wasted if we are bad trading.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aop theek keh rhay hen ku k agar ap k pass learning ho ge to ap achi earning kr he lo gey but agar ap start me seekhy baghiar he kaho gey k main trading kr skata ho to ap kabi be successful nhi ho sakty is liye to ap ko jitna be knowledge gian ho jay kam hy

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think learning something about the market is very import, Since the market quot are changing frequently we should know how to analyze the market from different aspects, because then only we can analyze the market better for reduced risk. Knowledge is the holy grail.

regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1527 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 527 1027 1427 1477 1517 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1537 1577 1627 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)