व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member ureika is an unknown quantity at this point ureika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    yes ,i agree with that..
    trader should not think about the profit at first,,
    try to learning forex step by step and after u have mastered it,,
    then u can earn your profit..

2. Options
    Banned mastri296 is an unknown quantity at this point mastri296's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hazem ahmed mohamed View Post
    i think that learning is more important than earning as earning may be instantaneous and if this earning doesn't depends on learning it may not repeated in the future so leaning the basics of the forex and get bebefits from our mistakes is more important that instantaneous earning.
    yes you are right, without learning the trader will not have the knowledge and skills, though productive, but they will not be able to consistently make a profit as a trader is willing to learn.

Banned jakir is an unknown quantity at this point jakir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.7 USD
    Thanks
    I always believe that learning is better than earning. I think if i can learn than one day i must be earn lot of money. Without learning no traders can success in trading. So i think learning is the most important part for success in trade.

Junior Member delpacing is an unknown quantity at this point delpacing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.8 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion, is that hard to learn first to know about forex is, screwy results will surely follow it, no one instant in forex

Member kapil_chemical_07 is on a distinguished road kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    176.15 USD
    Thanks
    Everyone should remember that,money earning is not a easy task.But,new comer forex trader thinks that,money earning is the most easy work in the world.Most of them do not learn the forex system.But,want to make huge profit.

Member foa1 is an unknown quantity at this point foa1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.5 USD
    Thanks
    THIS IS TRUE,,,,Best Trader wohi hota hain jo pahle Practice,Learning,News,Technical levels ko study kare phir us par kisi bhi product mai buy ya sell kar ke ak achi amount earn kar sakta hain.........

Member ayusri is an unknown quantity at this point ayusri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    359.25 USD
    Thanks
    of course, we want to make money trading, but science is how to make money and be profitable every day is much more important, we could have spent a lot of money to learn forex lot of wasted time to learn forex but when science was in the hands of us will feel how nice a science of science forex especially after all we live wherever we are we will find life easier because we have astronomy, although money is important it gets more important science.

Senior Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.85 USD
    Thanks
    learning is better than earing bro not work right for me. I like learning with earing what about that man . learning is good we start learning when we born and after that their are many stages off learning different thing from different people and our family members. In forex i think step by step you earns money 5% for your capital for month is good enough for me. i also learns form my mistake which i made in start of my trading career.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1687.55 USD
    Thanks
    actually the more you will learn the more you can earn in this field so i must say that first we must have to learn then we must have to start earn in this field.

11. Fb
    Senior Member Phulbari is on a distinguished road Phulbari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.9 USD
    Thanks
    yes, i think that we all should learn about this business. we need some conception about this forex trading. Then we can start our job. So if we can do it then we can be able to make more money by trading in the Forex

+ Reply to Thread