+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 1061 1111 1511 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning jo hai ye app ko es kabil banate hai k ap earn kar sakain aur ager app ne learn he nhn kia ho sakta hai app waqati tor par earn kar jahain muger app long run k lye earn nhn kar sakte loss zyada karoge app es sorat main app so learning batter thats right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mst is on a distinguished road mst's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee haan aap bilkul sahee keh rahy hen mn aap kee baat say bilkul agree kartaa hoon sab say pehly aap ko is kaam forex trading ko achay tarah say seekhnaaa chahey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything was good
    learn and listen and practice into the direct market was clearly better

in reality, it is not as smooth as usual
    Last edited by perubahan_kita; 2013-04-22 at 07:49 PM.

Senior Member kamal kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kamal kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This happened to me, when I first started this business . in which made ​​me realize that we must learn about this business, I admit this is not easy but I'm sure I could get the money and success in the forex. I only rely on the knowledge I have and it was very little, at first I did get a big profit, but after that I lost a lot and continue to lose money

Senior Member koruna is an unknown quantity at this point koruna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you will learning of anything.it's right most of the business man in Forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich in short time.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think learning is very important for all new and exit members so i think Without controlling the emotions, every body fail doing forex with tension. Forex is good for those people who can do it free of tension and can control the tension and do long term trades

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know that knowledge is the power in the market. we should have the strong knowledge in the market so that we should get the easy money from this market without any big problem to do the well trades.

Senior Member danish012 is an unknown quantity at this point danish012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right that the learning is better then the earning because if you learn about the forex trading then you can know how to trade well in the forex trading and how to trade in the forex with the cool mind and not trade in the forex with the hot mind and trade in the forex with the patience.

Senior Member Dana_Dz is an unknown quantity at this point Dana_Dz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think learning is something very import. Since the market conditions are

changing frequently we should know how to analyze the market from different aspects .

Because then only we can analyze the market better. Knowledge is the power.

Banned puron is an unknown quantity at this point puron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everybody should be at first learning so otherwise they did not doing the work .But i could said to learning is better than earning so at first we will learning than we will earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 1061 1111 1511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)