भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 15766

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    thread is pretty good, in my opinion, learning is the only way to know, to know plus a look at our experience will be understood, and that the need to engage in the forex market and is familiar with the technical and fundamental analysis
    So the important thing is to learn and keep learning

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    90 USD
    Thanks
    You always know that learning is most important , with a view of my experience i can say that when you are a good in your knowledge you can do well must be in your movement bcoz your basic thing is completed.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.4 USD
    Thanks
    Generally we learn to the target of earning. In forex learning is better than earning. If any one at first learn about forex very clearly and then start to earn he will be successful very quickly.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.9 USD
    Thanks
    hi aap earning ki taraf barh sakty hain aur agar aap learning ki taraf dhayan naheen dhayan dain gay to aap loos ki taraf jain gay jo kay ksis bhi trader kay liye acha naheen hota. is liye loss say behtar hay learn kar lo aur baad main saree ziandagee earn karty raho.

Junior Member shahedcse08 is an unknown quantity at this point shahedcse08's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.6 USD
    Thanks
    Everybody keep importance to earn money within a short time without knowing any thing . For the very first time one should learn about Forex business and then give times to earn money . I know most of the new comer lost their membership for logic less writing.

I think as a new comer I have to learn more about this matter and then I am sure that I can earn as more as my desire.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.4 USD
    Thanks
    what a good thread, my friend. I agree with you. i can sat that, to many traders, and if they are newbie, at the first time, they do not think their goal for trading is money. The most important thing they should do is getting experience for their trade

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.3 USD
    Thanks
    Yes From earning Learning is better. Learning Is very Essential in Every Stage of Life. Its better to learn Forex If you want to earn from it.

Senior Member bestlooser is on a distinguished road bestlooser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.3 USD
    Thanks
    but aap tamam waqt sirf seekhte hi nahi reh sakte aur kabhi na kabhi to aap ko ache results lane honge warna seekhne ka faida hi kya... tu ek time hoga seekhne ka jaisa k mein to kaafi saal se kar rah hn abhi bhi forex ka student ahm aur ek waqt hoga jab aap ko prove karna hai apne aap ko k aap profit la kar dikhao ge to hi provce karo ge.

Member feroz-hasan is an unknown quantity at this point feroz-hasan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    I am not agree this thread.Because of course Earning is better than Learning.so don't feel hesitate with this mind trade your own risk with your deposite account.if fached any problem then knock me on this forum.I am always here to solved your problem.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Hiron is an unknown quantity at this point Hiron's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.2 USD
    Thanks
    Definitely, I believe that learning is better than earning, I think that without learning how can you earning? So before start earning we should be learnt
    all of the basic materials.

+ Reply to Thread