भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 15766

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned sarahrobinsona is an unknown quantity at this point sarahrobinsona's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.8 USD
    Thanks
    It is admittedly that peak newbie are deprivation to acquire close clear without acquisition knowledge. Some newbie are anticipate that forex is a spirited and whatsoever imagine that it is really deltoid right buy and trade. But forex activity is rattling much tight and this marketplace is act on really structural way. So acquire basic to how to understand the way course then you try to earn make.

2. Fb
    Banned birandra is an unknown quantity at this point birandra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.4 USD
    Thanks
    The thing is we learn to improve our performance in trading, and so it is worth to spend time on, the lessor we do on learning the more our trades are going to suffer due to lack of knowledge. So though the ultimate aim is earning but learning is one step which is must.

Senior Member pawan12345 is an unknown quantity at this point pawan12345's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.2 USD
    Thanks
    Learning is the most important to get profit in forex trading. Without learning no one can be a successful trader in Forex. We have to learn regularly to earn money from the Forex market. We should not stop learning and it is very essential for beginners . Because if they learn properly they must be success in Forex trading...

Banned Faisal Qamar is an unknown quantity at this point Faisal Qamar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.5 USD
    Thanks
    The big day is only the rich or the banks would have an opportunity to trade forex market.so do it carefully then you will success and yes i agree with you and i think that it will help you the most to earn more from it and i think that it will help you the most to earn a lot from it and i think that this is really helpful.

Senior Member sleen is an unknown quantity at this point sleen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.4 USD
    Thanks
    han sir bilku agr hum forex mein ziyada learning krien gay to hum is mein ziyada earning krein gay kiunk app ko mlaom he hoga k ye ek profitable business ha jis se buht se logg rich ho rahy hein

Senior Member farrukhjamal is an unknown quantity at this point farrukhjamal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.6 USD
    Thanks
    yes you are100% rite first v have to learn then we will start working on earning hamian bhot sy mawaqy mil skty hian aur hmaina koi mushkil nhi hy q k is mian hamian pasy hi pasy mil trhy hian ios lmian b=koi maskl anhi hy

Senior Member 4smarter5 is an unknown quantity at this point 4smarter5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109 USD
    Thanks
    yes friend it is true that learning is better then earning i think is that if you try to learn then you also earn one day i think is that forex trading is only bass on learning and know about it how it work

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    352.45 USD
    Thanks
    good skill is the best weapon for you by the good skill you will be make you success on the forex trade and i think you have to need good skill for make you success and this is one of the best way for make money and by the good skill you will be make money and by the good skill you will be do best

Senior Member arnab200 is an unknown quantity at this point arnab200's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.2 USD
    Thanks
    yes main app ki bat say agree karti hun. forex trading may learning must hai earning kay liye. jo traders learning nahi kar patay woh kabhi bhi forex may kamiyaabi hasil nahi kar patay. is liye forex may profit earn karnay kay liye pehlay trading ko learn karna bohat zaroori hai.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member jessica is an unknown quantity at this point jessica's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    ji han ap ny bilkul the farmaya hy k learning jo hey wo earning sy best hy keyn k agar ap ny aik martaba forex ko achi tarha learn kar liya us k bad forex apky lye bohot easy ho ga ap life time earning karty rahen gy.

+ Reply to Thread