+ Reply to Thread
Page 1621 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 621 1121 1521 1571 1611 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1631 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,210 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to learn this business other wise there is nothing in it for us. if we give it time and learn it well then we can earn later on and make much more money. it is better to learn it first of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    han bhai je baat to thik he ke sikhna kisi kaam ko karne se pehle use sikhna jaruri he ,agar hmme koi kam ki knowledge nahi he to hmm usko kar nahi paege ,iske lie je bilkul thik helearning is must better then earning
    bhai sahi hai ki agaar hum seekheinge nahi toh kamayeinge kaise , kyonki agar business hi nahi karna aaya toh kya khaak profit banayeinge toh zzroori hai ki pehle kuch seekh lein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats thread is the key for success o all traders of forex, if we want to do anything first of all we have to get complete knowledge about that thing then we can perform our more effectively. same thing is applied on forex market that learning is better for high earning and profit in the forex market

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i concord with you that learning is ever improve but Forex is a put where you gift get after read and i staleness say that you bang to inform everything
    in slip of making superb profits and i ever convey you to gain any noises before incoming in this industry.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my friend i am 100% agree with you it's better to learn then earn because learning is the key to be success in the forex market .

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i think that we all should learn about this business. we need some conception about this forex trading. Then we can start our job. So if we can do it then we can be able to make more money by trading in the Forex

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the more you will learn the more you can earn in this field so i must say that first we must have to learn then we must have to start earn in this field.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is better than earing bro not work right for me. I like learning with earing what about that man . learning is good we start learning when we born and after that their are many stages off learning different thing from different people and our family members. In forex i think step by step you earns money 5% for your capital for month is good enough for me. i also learns form my mistake which i made in start of my trading career.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, we want to make money trading, but science is how to make money and be profitable every day is much more important, we could have spent a lot of money to learn forex lot of wasted time to learn forex but when science was in the hands of us will feel how nice a science of science forex especially after all we live wherever we are we will find life easier because we have astronomy, although money is important it gets more important science.

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    THIS IS TRUE,,,,Best Trader wohi hota hain jo pahle Practice,Learning,News,Technical levels ko study kare phir us par kisi bhi product mai buy ya sell kar ke ak achi amount earn kar sakta hain.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1621 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 621 1121 1521 1571 1611 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)