+ Reply to Thread
Page 1622 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 622 1122 1522 1572 1612 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... LastLast
Results 16,211 to 16,220 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone should remember that,money earning is not a easy task.But,new comer forex trader thinks that,money earning is the most easy work in the world.Most of them do not learn the forex system.But,want to make huge profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member delpacing is on a distinguished road delpacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, is that hard to learn first to know about forex is, screwy results will surely follow it, no one instant in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jakir is an unknown quantity at this point jakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always believe that learning is better than earning. I think if i can learn than one day i must be earn lot of money. Without learning no traders can success in trading. So i think learning is the most important part for success in trade.

Banned mastri296 is an unknown quantity at this point mastri296's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hazem ahmed mohamed View Post
    i think that learning is more important than earning as earning may be instantaneous and if this earning doesn't depends on learning it may not repeated in the future so leaning the basics of the forex and get bebefits from our mistakes is more important that instantaneous earning.
    yes you are right, without learning the trader will not have the knowledge and skills, though productive, but they will not be able to consistently make a profit as a trader is willing to learn.

Member ureika is an unknown quantity at this point ureika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    yes ,i agree with that..
    trader should not think about the profit at first,,
    try to learning forex step by step and after u have mastered it,,
    then u can earn your profit..

Junior Member goldenfx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hazem ahmed mohamed View Post
    i think that learning is more important than earning as earning may be instantaneous and if this earning doesn't depends on learning it may not repeated in the future so leaning the basics of the forex and get bebefits from our mistakes is more important that instantaneous earning.
    I absolutely agree with your point rather than thread topic. Learning is the key for earning. But how it would be better in what ways? Earning is our goal in forex trading for that we have to do learning. So, learning is the first step towards earning. With proper learning we can make more earning.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    Learning is better than earning!

it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    yes, its true. In fact, all newcomers should think to earn more and more in a short time. After some loses only, they know everything about Forex. This is due to the money, money plays a vital role. So, this incidents will always happen to newbies. If i am wrong, let us discuss.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course learning is far better than earning. Because learning is first step towards earning. Without learning earning is not possible. Not only Forex but every field requires you to be trained in it, you must know what you are going to do in your particular field.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can make it as your best lesson and then you learn from it to become a mature trader in the future with fix and complete your system..
    it can be your motivation ...
    loss is bot the end but the beginning ...
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1622 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 622 1122 1522 1572 1612 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)