+ Reply to Thread
Page 1531 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 531 1031 1431 1481 1521 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1541 1581 1631 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,310 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member dearmizan2012 is an unknown quantity at this point dearmizan2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider it was bring out to know and you earn.as well as learning apart from building a investor to help earn several additional cash and if follow Forex with one lots better manner to help stay truly the segment on this kind of scene.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumon12 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you know well on this market you can earn more money,but do not know well this market you lose every thing it is true learning is better than earning.learn well you can get more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nasir692 is an unknown quantity at this point nasir692's Avatar
    Thanks
    kese be chez ka knowledge ho ga ager ham ko to wo ham zayada achy taraqy say kr sakty hay.profit koe chura be sakta hay lekin knowledge ya learning koe chura nahe skta.es laye learning ko first pay hamesha rekhna chahiay.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t123 View Post
    You always know that learning is most important , with a view of my experience i can say that when you are a good in your knowledge you can do well must be in your movement bcoz your basic thing is completed.
    Yes learning is most important if you want to earn from this business. Without learning you can't earn money from this business. I think without learning you can't earn from any business not only this forex.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 22asif View Post
    I think for more earning form forex and for long time, learning is better than earning for a new a unskilled trader.
    Actually in my opinion the earning itself is result from what we do in forex. So if you learning very hard that will looked in your result as profitable trader. So there is no difference if you as skilled trader or not. You keep need what we call as learning continuation every time. Such a learning which will lead you to becoming good trader and make you getting the many profit.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely, I believe that learning is better than earning, I think that without learning how can you earning? So before start earning we should be learnt
    all of the basic materials.

Member feroz-hasan is an unknown quantity at this point feroz-hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree this thread.Because of course Earning is better than Learning.so don't feel hesitate with this mind trade your own risk with your deposite account.if fached any problem then knock me on this forum.I am always here to solved your problem.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but aap tamam waqt sirf seekhte hi nahi reh sakte aur kabhi na kabhi to aap ko ache results lane honge warna seekhne ka faida hi kya... tu ek time hoga seekhne ka jaisa k mein to kaafi saal se kar rah hn abhi bhi forex ka student ahm aur ek waqt hoga jab aap ko prove karna hai apne aap ko k aap profit la kar dikhao ge to hi provce karo ge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes From earning Learning is better. Learning Is very Essential in Every Stage of Life. Its better to learn Forex If you want to earn from it.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a good thread, my friend. I agree with you. i can sat that, to many traders, and if they are newbie, at the first time, they do not think their goal for trading is money. The most important thing they should do is getting experience for their trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1531 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 531 1031 1431 1481 1521 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1541 1581 1631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)