+ Reply to Thread
Page 1581 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 581 1081 1481 1531 1571 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1591 1631 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,810 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right.. Learning always help to earn... without learn about forex it is impossible to achieve success ...
    without learn you became a gambler. and forex is not a gambling business
    SO Learning is better than earning!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sovon420 is an unknown quantity at this point sovon420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is realy true we can not gain any profit without learning forex market. If any one trade forex market he should this trading if he do not learn about this market he can not earn so learning is beter than earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that first of fall need learning then earning because if we know all strategy and all system we can earn easily so need learning first then earning. But some traders emphasize earning since it is the mark of your learning. After all, if you still unable to make money after some learning, than either what you learned is wrong, or you just simply did not apply what you learned. This is what I think.

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you .. and unfortunately that's what he does a lot of traders think about the profit only from the market and make a fortune from it without Ivkro he learned and needs to study and experience of a very long you need to years of learning and the loss also in the market and, unfortunately, after that unbeatable to the loss they start learning and gain experience ..

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this statement i mean to say that this statement is correct and i support this ,i suggest that firstly we should learn then earn in this trading.

Junior Member raju21 is an unknown quantity at this point raju21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you. I think it is such a market where if you want to sustain for very long period of time then we need to learn Forex on consistent basis.

Member dapsz123 is an unknown quantity at this point dapsz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you heard a little secretcs spoken by really young millioners about this ? I've recenly watched a documentary in which most of those people say they live like normal people, have casual flats and cars, and the biggest part of their expenditures is being put into what ? That's right - into their proper education! That's the secret friends.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right that the learning is better than the earning as we have a lot of time to earn the profit that we are here for after we have learned the trading and that i safe as well

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its definitely true. if your concept is clear about forex and you can right analysis for trade then your earning never stop. i think your earn increase day by day. so Learning is better than earning!

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course brother , without knowledge if you are trading then it is equal to gambling. In gambling you are not assure about earning. If you have deep knowledge then this would ensure your earning and this would be called trading. So learning should be the first step.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1581 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 581 1081 1481 1531 1571 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1591 1631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)