+ Reply to Thread
Page 1532 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 532 1032 1432 1482 1522 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1542 1582 ... LastLast
Results 15,311 to 15,320 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Junior Member shahedcse08 is an unknown quantity at this point shahedcse08's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody keep importance to earn money within a short time without knowing any thing . For the very first time one should learn about Forex business and then give times to earn money . I know most of the new comer lost their membership for logic less writing.

I think as a new comer I have to learn more about this matter and then I am sure that I can earn as more as my desire.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi aap earning ki taraf barh sakty hain aur agar aap learning ki taraf dhayan naheen dhayan dain gay to aap loos ki taraf jain gay jo kay ksis bhi trader kay liye acha naheen hota. is liye loss say behtar hay learn kar lo aur baad main saree ziandagee earn karty raho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally we learn to the target of earning. In forex learning is better than earning. If any one at first learn about forex very clearly and then start to earn he will be successful very quickly.

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    You always know that learning is most important , with a view of my experience i can say that when you are a good in your knowledge you can do well must be in your movement bcoz your basic thing is completed.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    thread is pretty good, in my opinion, learning is the only way to know, to know plus a look at our experience will be understood, and that the need to engage in the forex market and is familiar with the technical and fundamental analysis
    So the important thing is to learn and keep learning

Senior Member falley is an unknown quantity at this point falley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you think learning forex is endless and what you need is to perfect your strategy and continue to seed, if you 50pips each week for a month, it is 200pips and in a year it will be 2400 if yu commercial a lot then you make good income to the learning never stops in Forex

Member cultus123 is an unknown quantity at this point cultus123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consult good books, websites and learn from your own personal experience and that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management thus that everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education so learn first

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maham Gill View Post
    learning is better than earning.
    yes of course han gi ya sach ha ka forex trading main knowledge honi chayia kioun k ager ap ko ya hum ko kam ke knowledge nahi ho ge to both bara loss be ho sakta ha or agr ap ko is kam ke knowledge ho gi to phair ap ko both sara profit ho stakta ha forex trading main learning ka baghar ap na to profit nahi kam sakta.
    its actually a quote that first learn and then to win because when someone learn something about anything then he / she wanted to win was also his great first learn and then to win.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Learning is better than earning You cannot earn without Learning. So earning on Forex requires Hard working . You have to learn Forex to earn from it.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan bilkul learning bahut important hai kyunki without learning ke aap earnings kar hi nahi sakte.kisi bhi kaam ko karne ke liye usmein learning bahut jaruri hai kyunki agar aap iske baare mein jaanenge hi nahi toh earning nahi kar paaoge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1532 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 532 1032 1432 1482 1522 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1542 1582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)