+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 315 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3141

Thread: The best trading psychology.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heding is a very important matter to consider in forex heding is a style of trading that is so swift and and when applied in an individual personal perspective then you can consider yourself lucky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, before trading physical check, mentally beforehand so that later when we are not trading our psychological disturbances, if we're lacking adequate physical and mental well screwed us again it's better to trade our first delay and we can proceed if the conditions are good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kokol View Post
    psychological indeed dominant role in our trading journey .. although we have a large capital and expensive system, but it would be useless if not accompanied with good psychological control ..
    For that reason, we should master our personal psychology first before start hoping to master the market's condition. Without any proper psychology level, we will harm our accounts and make our own self to the side or center of lossing circle over and over. Even, for my own self, I prefer to put this kind of matter to be first priority to be concerned before any other matters.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree, it is to control your emotions is a very difficult thing we do in the trade. because I also feel that, even in every trade I still lose a lot because I could not really control my emotions in any trade. So indeed we have to really seriously in the process of learning to control our emotions. emotional control because it will determine how we in the trade, whether it can benefit or not.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    psychological indeed dominant role in our trading journey ..
    although we have a large capital and expensive system, but it would be useless if not accompanied with good psychological control ..
    but in reality like? it is very difficult to master emotions traidng a trader.
    for that I say if if you want to successful in trading then control your yourself first, because you are "doers" primarily

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

although we have a large capital and expensive system, but it would be useless if not accompanied with good psychological control ..
    but in reality like? it is very difficult to master emotions traidng a trader.
    for that I say if if you want to successful in trading then control your yourself first, because you are "doers" primarily

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex - emotion - psychology - consistency is an entity that is rather difficult to separate. a good trader should be able to control emotions. A good trader must understand the psychology of the market very well, and a good trader should have a high consistency of yourself.

---------- Post added 10-08-2012 at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-07-2012 at 04:06 PM ----------

even open it because our emotions become inconsistent trading, usually tend towards emotional upset, and if it is angry it is often carelessly trading, how to be consistent if these

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jinha trading phsycology honoi chahiye aur maine jaise kanha hain ki agar hummain risk ka pata rahta hain to hmoney um easily money kama sakte haiin ab rahi baat profit ki to u know yahan bahut sare strategy ,

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    Having a simple mindset is the best trading psychology according to me. Have reasonable targets set for each month or week and then trade with discipline to achieve the same. Avoid emotions be more practical while trading.
    I just aware about that fact, that we should have as simple as possible about our mindset of trading if we want to be success in it. A good trader should keep anything simple by his/her hand, without any too much worry about anything, just flows his/her style of trading time over time. Well, but in fact, there is no simple way to reach that. lol. At least, lets just try! By the way, thanks for awaring me about this, Mate.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    determine both profit targets and losnya ride alone is good-but the psychological impact of the program will actually increase or decrease the force of emotion that the activity becomes uncomfortable again, here is understanding increases when nearing the target the emotional level will rise higher if compared to the previous average decline whereas here the intent emergence worrying loss targets be achieved so that the OP decided to also become free, the target can be considered good if we do not limit the absolute must be achieved but the target here is the maximum value that we will not do with force because of the actions that should be implemented is to immediately stop the activity when our emotions have started to rise and fall like the doctrine that says "stop before you settle for satisfaction will make yourself do not want to do it again eventually because they feel the satisfaction felt sick many times it "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 315 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)