+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    I think this strategy is base on magic number which a groups of traders believe that number is favorite to put their order, stop lost or take profit. That numbers can be said as physicology factors, just like fibonacci levels. Did you hear about fibonacci strategy?
    you are right fibonacci strategy is more successful and got very good result in most time the price don't break the level of fibonacci and it is considered one of the numberical stategy but no in the thread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borhan107 View Post
    I cannot understand about this threads. So it is very importent to know about this things. Expert forex trader must help us to learn this things.
    I think this strategy is base on magic number which a groups of traders believe that number is favorite to put their order, stop lost or take profit. That numbers can be said as physicology factors, just like fibonacci levels. Did you hear about fibonacci strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    risky or not depends us as traders.
    if we can see the support/resistance, we can use it to make profit..
    we can play inside magenta or outside magenta and make profit with fantastic four, try it.
    this is the advance method, i haven't learned about trading inside the magenta line yet
    Quote Originally Posted by l3azzi View Post
    This is my indicator about magic numbers in 00, 20, 50, 80. Use this indicator to know the horizontal lines ending in those numbers and put pending orders outside two magenta lines (above and under). Take profit 10 pips each order.
    are you just repeating master Jiching's strategy? Don't just copy and paste, try it in demo account and get the profit..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101 View Post
    I am still finding it hard to believe this strategy because there is no stop loss mentioned there and it sounds a bit risky for me.Well i feel if it's working for you,then you can continue with it.Goodluck.
    risky or not depends us as traders.
    if we can see the support/resistance, we can use it to make profit..
    we can play inside magenta or outside magenta and make profit with fantastic four, try it.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joynal View Post
    Yesterday i trade only part time ,then i make profit more of 300%. So i am very happy, but when i trade at first then i was loser. I don't know the way of trade. Then i began study about Forex market and also practice demo.
    wow that's good.. you made profit 300%, it's an amazing profit in a day..
    we must learn more about forex and market so that we can arrange our orders good and profit..
    you may use this..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topmaster View Post
    Good logic but there is nothing technical in it. And it is quite risky. It is just like gambling and there is no protection of Stop Loss, so if trade goes against you then your account will get wiped out. trading iss all about minimizing risk and here we are exposed to risk.
    not gambling, but uses the support/ressistance that happened last days..
    so you can backtest with the magical numbers and you can see how it works and gives us profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dech2003 View Post
    So far your strategy is working but the area of weakness is not putting stop loss. Going by what you said that, the price will still come back to close open position.what about if trend change totally e.g from north to south which may take longer to change direction again?probably you money would have been wiped out before price change its course.
    it depends on trader style. there are traders who put stop loss when they open position, and another not..
    here we don't put stop loss and only use money management 200 pip for each op.

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far your strategy is working but the area of weakness is not putting stop loss. Going by what you said that, the price will still come back to close open position.what about if trend change totally e.g from north to south which may take longer to change direction again?probably you money would have been wiped out before price change its course.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by korsa View Post
    Seems amazing but technically is it possible?
    maybe you can use it on demo account and then if you can make profit by using fantastic four, you may change into real account..
    download the indicator and attach to your chart.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by efe22 View Post
    Bro I don't understand your reply. what do you mean five digit EA.

@OP can you help me please. waiting for your reply today.
    what do you mean about five digit EA ??
    i don't have EA for this strategy.. maybe you can make it for me..
    or who wants to make an EA for f4 ? thanks before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)