+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 285 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MAFAI 1996 View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    another junker.. why they always copy and paste what TS said? lost of words may be? just ask about the strategy, we will answer
    Quote Originally Posted by BaHaaFxTr View Post
    may be sir, so I have to pending orders sell limit to the 00,20,50,80 prices above the upper magnate line , and the buy limits to the 00,20,50,80 prices under the lower magnate line is that alright there r two magnate line cover the price ?? thank you
    yes great.. try it now.. take 10 pips profit for each OP, i wish you get more profit from this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duddy For This Useful Post:

BaHaaFxTr (2012-09-10)

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in this fantastcic four, you should place pending order outside magenta line, sell limit above magenta line and buy limit outside magenta line
    maybe you wrong to understand my strategy.. can you give more detail ?
    may be sir, so I have to pending orders sell limit to the 00,20,50,80 prices above the upper magnate line , and the buy limits to the 00,20,50,80 prices under the lower magnate line is that alright there r two magnate line cover the price ?? thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BaHaaFxTr View Post
    jiching,

hey sir , am so impressed by ur system but I have an issue that there 2 magnate lines of course I choose the close to the price line but Evey time on price under it i cant put an buy limit to it error message shown, I used to not use the pending orders often so could u tell me what I missed thank you .
    in this fantastcic four, you should place pending order outside magenta line, sell limit above magenta line and buy limit outside magenta line
    maybe you wrong to understand my strategy.. can you give more detail ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

BaHaaFxTr (2012-09-10)

Junior Member tonyfx168 is an unknown quantity at this point tonyfx168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Master jiching,
    How can we get the values of Support/Resistance of previous day? with some indicators or just by looking at the chart?

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiching,

hey sir , am so impressed by ur system but I have an issue that there 2 magnate lines of course I choose the close to the price line but Evey time on price under it i cant put an buy limit to it error message shown, I used to not use the pending orders often so could u tell me what I missed thank you .

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy to trade with, thanks for sharing it fully with us and with the help of pictures we can guess what you are saying. I will still like if you can make a video and upload to youtube it will be much better for us to understand. Hope you like my idea.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101 View Post
    Can i ask if there is a special way i can place my stop loss using this strategy because i am not always convenient with a strategy that does not require putting stop-loss or what do you think?
    stop loss or not depends on you as trader.
    if you are comfort with stop loss, you may use stop loss when trade.
    but i am not comfort with stop loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyfx168 View Post
    Can you clarify the Combination of "Fantastic-Four" & "Support/Resistance" in this fantastic strategy? I believe that if we can perform the combination of these indicators in a correct way this fantastic strategy will be stronger & more profitable. Hope hearing from you soon. Thx.
    combination fantastic four and support resistance can give us profit, i can play/trade inside magenta line with look at the support/ressitance that happened before..
    you can see the chart to backtest and make profit

Junior Member tonyfx168 is an unknown quantity at this point tonyfx168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i don't place support/ressitance in my indicator..
    but i usually look at support/resistance that occurs yesterday and last days..
    we can see the reversalprice at magical numbers.
    can you see it ??
    Can you clarify the Combination of "Fantastic-Four" & "Support/Resistance" in this fantastic strategy? I believe that if we can perform the combination of these indicators in a correct way this fantastic strategy will be stronger & more profitable. Hope hearing from you soon. Thx.

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This should be a great strtegy. I will try it as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 285 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)