+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 285 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m2010 View Post
    great idea but i think if you can explain your strategy with amore screenshot is better
    and its favorit time frame and whish pairs applied in it
    and whats the result of this strategy
    i usually use it on time frame h1..
    you can see the opening price, 75 range from opening price in magenta lines.
    only set pending orders outside magenta lines..
    uses script to open pending orders easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blessing5 View Post
    No strategy can be 100% effective,lets be realistic in what we are saying
    i don't mean i get 100% profit with this strategy.
    but i mean, we can minimize the loss because of trend..
    when the market trend, we can use pending orders to make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    today market is good for trading, maybe the price will touch our po today..
    wait and see the price going up to our po and then take profit 10 pip for each op
    the market is hopeless.. i op sell the price run up...
    Quote Originally Posted by titanic View Post
    100% profits with fantastic ( 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 )

I want to share this new strategy which gives me 100% prVfits .

It's simple and i don't need to look at the chart as often as possible without looking at the chart i can keep working doing hobbies and spending time with family i also can benefit from trading with this strategy .

Rules for this strategy .

>> 0pen the chart in the morning or a afternoon ( before work ) .

>> Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 .

>> Place 4 pending orders ( sell limits ) above the magenta live , at the price ending in 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 and each take profit 10 pips .

>> Place 4 pending orders ( buy limit ) under the magenta line , at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips .

>> Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the profits .

>> In the night , open the chart again and look at the profits .

>> Close or modify yours pending orders that waren't touched .

>> Repeat there steps tomorrow .
    Another junker.. don't just copy and paste what the TS said...

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific Entity View Post
    This looks promising but a bit confusing. Perhaps you could expatiate on the strategy a little more. If the strategy is applied in every market situation, will it always yield the same 100% profit as you claim it does.
    What are you confusing about? just try to download the indicator first and see by yourself where the price go.. is it in the magenta line only or it goes outside..

Member Prolific Entity is an unknown quantity at this point Prolific Entity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    This looks promising but a bit confusing. Perhaps you could expatiate on the strategy a little more. If the strategy is applied in every market situation, will it always yield the same 100% profit as you claim it does.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Okey bro, i tested today in my real account but used small lots size .10 and i will post the result tomorrow. But how about the stop lost?. Did you use it?. In my opinion, stop lost maybe unnecessary here because the target is small and more easy to achieve. Good job bro...
    i will wait good news from you. profit i means.
    i usually use 200 pip for each po so when the price is floating, i am not worry, hope the price will go back again..
    good luck bro

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually change the 3rd and 4th level with TP 20-30 pip..
    but the first and second only 10 pips.
    maybe you can backtest about tp 10-40 pips that you want to use.
    Okey bro, i tested today in my real account but used small lots size .10 and i will post the result tomorrow. But how about the stop lost?. Did you use it?. In my opinion, stop lost maybe unnecessary here because the target is small and more easy to achieve. Good job bro...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    mr. Jiching, i am really appreciate and applause for this strategy. It can be counted as sell from top and buy from bottom. How about we make some modification here bro, lets say the first tp is 10 pips, second tp is 20 pips, third tp is 30 pips, and the fourth tp is 40 pips. Do you think it will easy to hit the targets?.
    i usually change the 3rd and 4th level with TP 20-30 pip..
    but the first and second only 10 pips.
    maybe you can backtest about tp 10-40 pips that you want to use.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

FREEDOM (2012-09-13)

Junior Member tonyfx168 is an unknown quantity at this point tonyfx168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i just looking at the chart about the support/ressitance..
    look at big time frame h4, d1..
    you can see the support/resistance, find the strong that the price touch or make reversal
    Master jiching,
    Thanks for you prompt reply. Can you specify the RULES to combine Fantastic-Four and Support/Resistance?

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    mr. Jiching, i am really appreciate and applause for this strategy. It can be counted as sell from top and buy from bottom. How about we make some modification here bro, lets say the first tp is 10 pips, second tp is 20 pips, third tp is 30 pips, and the fourth tp is 40 pips. Do you think it will easy to hit the targets?.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muneeb View Post
    please explain what is magenta line ????
    and do we need to download any kind of indicator????
    magenta line is 75 pip distance from opening price in a day
    so we should place pending orders after price move 75 pip from open price
    we hope the price will go back again or retrace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

muneeb (2012-09-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 285 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)