+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 285 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddus View Post
    seems amazing but tactical is it possible ?according to me its not possible ?according to me its not possible because i want success ratio higher than 8/10 & with his mentions its not possible
    in this strategy, we trade with the safest way.
    only put pending orders and then wait for the pending orders touched by price.
    hope the price will take profit 10 pip each pending orders..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes we can wait for the price go back to magenta line and we can get profit from it.
    maybe short time or long time, but surely it will back again..
    please try it on demo account and see the profit.
    it's surely a long time.. the price is breaking out the resistance.. and go higher.. jezzz..
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    10 pips is the minimal profit. if you want to know 10 pips, try to backtest at the chart
    you can see how it work and you can get profit with fantastic four. just try and practice it
    yes.. 10 pips is a reasonable range for profit..
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddus View Post
    seems amazing but tactical is it possible ?according to me its not possible ?according to me its not possible because i want success ratio higher than 8/10 & with his mentions its not possible
    Yes it is possible... have you ever try a strategy that give you success ratio higher than 8/10? It's fantastic four

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    yes, I think it is a good strategy if you already know and understand the market well so you can take corrective market about 10 pip profit and consistent ..

good luck.
    10 pips is the minimal profit. if you want to know 10 pips, try to backtest at the chart
    you can see how it work and you can get profit with fantastic four. just try and practice it

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I think it is a good strategy if you already know and understand the market well so you can take corrective market about 10 pip profit and consistent ..

good luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muneeb View Post
    now these days in eur/usd pair you can check that market is up to 200+pip in this case its very risky to trade for only 10 pips at the risk of 200pip??
    if you have no time to see the chart, it is a simple and profitable
    we only put pending orders and then leave the chart and go to work.. after night, you can see the price touch or not..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101 View Post
    This is where i get it twisted trading without using stop loss no matter how beautiful that strategy is,it is very wrong to trade it without using any stop loss as you will be exposing your account for just small pips.
    stop loss. no, i don't use stop loss
    i never place stop loss in my orders. i usually trade with 200 pip balance so when the price against, i am not worry the price will go back again..
    just try it and see how it work

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i want to says that invest 1000% amount and then prefer 1% volume to trade and close that volume to 7 to 8% by doing so you have to trade at each time when you required to trade and always put your eyes on your trade by doing so you can make it what u want to get always try to learn some thing new

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    when you don't believe then you'll get nothing.. Of course this strategy will give us 100% profits in one condition.. we should wait until the price go back to magenta line. And calculate the margin.. May be we should wait for quite a long time.. but it's surely back...
    yes we can wait for the price go back to magenta line and we can get profit from it.
    maybe short time or long time, but surely it will back again..
    please try it on demo account and see the profit.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Theirs no such thing as 100% profit. If that is really going to be 100% profit then we just going to wait and trade each time this indicator make a hit and I'm sure we all going to earn good amount of money. But problem is that its never going to happen as we all know that forex trading is just a waste of time and money and effort if we decided to invest and think that we can earn long term with this type of strategy. I do recommend that we use this indicator but I don't believe that its can make us 100% successful.
    when you don't believe then you'll get nothing.. Of course this strategy will give us 100% profits in one condition.. we should wait until the price go back to magenta line. And calculate the margin.. May be we should wait for quite a long time.. but it's surely back...

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs no such thing as 100% profit. If that is really going to be 100% profit then we just going to wait and trade each time this indicator make a hit and I'm sure we all going to earn good amount of money. But problem is that its never going to happen as we all know that forex trading is just a waste of time and money and effort if we decided to invest and think that we can earn long term with this type of strategy. I do recommend that we use this indicator but I don't believe that its can make us 100% successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 285 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)