+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 285 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday my pending orders haven't touched by the price like last thursday..
    never mind.. i can open pending orders on next monday.. i hope the price will touch again my pending orders.. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes on Monday i think i will be investing my money into this Fantastic Four strategy because i have been practicing this Fantastic Four strategy in my demo account for long and i think this Fantastic Four strategy is very okay for me in making the numbers of profit i really wanted all day, best of luck as we trade
    ok let's start in real account and we can make profit with it..
    don't forget to use money management.. it's simple and easy to make profit.. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes on Monday i think i will be investing my money into this Fantastic Four strategy because i have been practicing this Fantastic Four strategy in my demo account for long and i think this Fantastic Four strategy is very okay for me in making the numbers of profit i really wanted all day, best of luck as we trade

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any way, am using fantastic 4 for five digit broker, my pending order has taken profit, on the Eurusd and GbpUsd also on NzdUsd... It took so much longer time before the EurUsd took profit today, and it was during the American stock market opening, on like before, wen I normally take profit before London closes, my strategy is to place pending order before London stock market opens, and perhaps all pending takes profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ivory2009 View Post
    Today's Spainish bond realise has widen the gap on the Eur/Usd trade, barish... All thesame on a demo account....
    this week, eurusd is bearish..
    i think the trend of eurusd is bearish from this week..
    so i will keep my order to take profit at 1.2700.
    good luck and hope my orders go to the target

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today's Spainish bond realise has widen the gap on the Eur/Usd trade, barish... All thesame on a demo account....

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i haven't placed some pending orders last day..
    the market is very good for trading yestrday, but never mind.. not to force to open...
    today is very good.. i already get in EJ and AU.. waiting for another pending order in AU..
    Quote Originally Posted by aisfx View Post
    yeah right, it should be for beginners and implement new trading strategies need to try the demo account, because all transaction strategies we must get used and well trained so that they can understand and determine the best momentum for open positions in the account with the lowest risk...
    That's right.. why don't you try this strategy in demo account? good profit is waiting..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aisfx View Post
    yeah right, it should be for beginners and implement new trading strategies need to try the demo account, because all transaction strategies we must get used and well trained so that they can understand and determine the best momentum for open positions in the account with the lowest risk...
    you 're right, with try in demo account and try minimal 1 month you will see the profit..
    it's very simple and you don't look at the chart everytime or worry about your pending orders.. just place po and relax

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    just try it on demo account and get the feeling how to use fantastic four..
    with the strong balance we can make profit if the price still floating and against our PO..

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes Fantastic Four is a very good an best strategy i have been making use of this strategy and i think i was able to make profit out of this strategy so based on my analysis i think i can invest my money into this Fantastic Four and also i can advise newbies to make use of this strategy as its very profitable in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 285 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)