+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 285 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mr420 View Post
    Many traders are earning 50000$ by only investing 10$ how is this this possible??????????

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

I don't know how is this possible in invest 10$ to make 50,000$
    i don't know too.. but i know, this is the safest way to get profit without see the chart everytime..
    only wait for the great moment, so we get profit when the market move..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). i never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.
    the important thing is don't force if the price don't touch our pending orders. i usually put pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs...
    with this method how you manage your balance you not write in details about money management system.How money invest you suggest for this method,trade size also you can indicate.I think it will effective but share with us about your money management system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mr420 is an unknown quantity at this point mr420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are earning 50000$ by only investing 10$ how is this this possible??????????

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mr420 View Post
    I don't know how is this possible in invest 10$ to make 50,000$
    Last edited by mr420; 2012-09-22 at 07:22 PM.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trie to use this but on this past weeks , i dont find a good pair to use , cuz the market is not moving enoght

reggard
    samy

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies were very good, I might try a strategy worth unuk you share this but I do not understand and do not understand maybe I should learn from the initial strategies you share this hopefully can be easily understood and easy to understand how it works .... ,,,
    thank you so much for the explanation,,,
    nice work,,, good luck always

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its great to share this your special strategy with us. I hope this strategy working great in forex chart. its more better to understand clearly if you share image include your strategy.Hope for the best..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sritut View Post
    hi master jiching...
    looks like nice strategi for beginer like me, i will try your strategi for next week....hope toget green pips....
    hi too.. i hope this fantastic four become your profitable strategy..
    use it without look at the chart everytime, you can use script to make pending orders 4 level above and bottom..
    see u with profit

Junior Member sritut is an unknown quantity at this point sritut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi master jiching...
    looks like nice strategi for beginer like me, i will try your strategi for next week....hope toget green pips....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    Strategies chahe jitni bhi achchi ho lekin kabhi bhi poori tarah perfect nahi ho sakti. Ye fantastic four strategy achchi to hai. lekin ismein bhi kuch flaws hain. Never find, fir bhi ye 60-70 % profit to de hi deti hai. I hope others are also getting experience of this strategy./
    i don't say this is 100% profit, but we can minimize or reduce the loss with the simple strategy like fantastic four..
    if we don't have many time to see the chart, this is the safest way to get profit.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategies chahe jitni bhi achchi ho lekin kabhi bhi poori tarah perfect nahi ho sakti. Ye fantastic four strategy achchi to hai. lekin ismein bhi kuch flaws hain. Never find, fir bhi ye 60-70 % profit to de hi deti hai. I hope others are also getting experience of this strategy./

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 285 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)