+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 285 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.1195 or 1.1200 ?? if the number is 1.1142, we prefer to say 1.1150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 10/40 in google..
    i think you only copied and pasted my first comment..
    i suggest you not to copy and paste.. it's not good for you, like bonus hunter.. try to comment with yourself ok.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    the important thing is don't force if the price don't touch our pending orders. i usually put pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs.I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cderfv is an unknown quantity at this point cderfv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cderfv View Post
    I am new at this and I have a doubt, the computer can be turned off after putting the pending orders and take profit in metatrader?

Thanks
    Can I help me

Thanks
    Last edited by cderfv; 2012-10-01 at 12:48 AM.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.1195 or 1.1200 ?? if the number is 1.1142, we prefer to say 1.1150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 10/40 in google..

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good way to some extent, but I think that price is not always respected this psychological levels of currencies as they are called
    Especially in these days of market movement strange and unstable and one trading method is not enough. Anyway thank you for sharing your style

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    this fantastic for strategy is very cool..
    seems so promissing.. can't wait to try it..
    hope it will help me gain some profits..
    yes, this is a simple strategy and it can give us profit
    you neednot see the chart as often as possible, you only use pending orders and wait for the pending orders touched by the price and you will get the profit

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    this fantastic for strategy is very cool..
    seems so promissing.. can't wait to try it..
    hope it will help me gain some profits..

Junior Member cderfv is an unknown quantity at this point cderfv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new at this and I have a doubt, the computer can be turned off after putting the pending orders and take profit in metatrader?

Thanks
    Last edited by cderfv; 2012-09-30 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    i opened about two weeks ago. My undestandable about this strategy is like this : Draw two magenta lines above and below 75 poin from daily open price, then put 4 PO order buy and 4 PO order sell with the last two digit from fantastic number as mentioned. The causes of the lost is : after hit order and profits few pips then the price change direction to hit the stop lost.
    are you sure ?? because i have tried and not loss.
    4 po sell limit above and 4 po buy limit below magenta lines..
    do you use 200 pip for balance each op ?? i think your stop loss is too small, don't you ??

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    may you share when you open position with f4, and how many pips do you use ?
    because my orders always hit TP.. i use my fantastic four in this week too and get profit..
    i opened about two weeks ago. My undestandable about this strategy is like this : Draw two magenta lines above and below 75 poin from daily open price, then put 4 PO order buy and 4 PO order sell with the last two digit from fantastic number as mentioned. The causes of the lost is : after hit order and profits few pips then the price change direction to hit the stop lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 285 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)