+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 285 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Yes bro, this strategy is not holygrail system but i believe this one is profitable because you are very enthutias to explain more detail about the magic numbers. Maybe you can tell us for how many years are you used this strategy, brother?.
    yes, we can make profit with it.. i myself have used it from april 2012...
    so far it's good to make profit without see the chart, continue to use fantastic four, you will get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i don't mean 100% profit without loss, but we can minimize or reduce the risk of loss..
    only put pending orders in the morning, and go to work without see the chart, you can see the profit and your account plus.. try it..
    Yes bro, this strategy is not holygrail system but i believe this one is profitable because you are very enthutias to explain more detail about the magic numbers. Maybe you can tell us for how many years are you used this strategy, brother?.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjan11 View Post
    could you explain the whole system of 100% profit clearly because it is too complicated to understand for a beginner like me.
    If it s a good strategy then i also use it.
    i don't mean 100% profit without loss, but we can minimize or reduce the risk of loss..
    only put pending orders in the morning, and go to work without see the chart, you can see the profit and your account plus.. try it..

Member ranjan11 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    could you explain the whole system of 100% profit clearly because it is too complicated to understand for a beginner like me.
    If it s a good strategy then i also use it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keya19 View Post
    I did not real realize what that rely on it in the content and issue of the deals I wishing to elucidate a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I comedian and if there is filed and improvement so I can much easily understands up for a forex trader formerly in a minute so it is not a overripe breath of income in my own lowly persuasion.
    with this fantastic four, you need not see the chart everytime..
    put pending orders and go to work.... after go home from work, you can see the chart, look at the profit..
    just like that and do it..

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not real realize what that rely on it in the content and issue of the deals I wishing to elucidate a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I comedian and if there is filed and improvement so I can much easily understands up for a forex trader formerly in a minute so it is not a overripe breath of income in my own lowly persuasion.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard View Post
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the number is 1.3142, we prefer to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 20/80 in google..
    you 're right, these price numbers are the psychological numbers and fantastic numbers.. you can see at the chart, the prices often become support and ressistance that make the price bounce and reverse..
    try this at your chart and see the profit. ok

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i usually use the balance 200 pips for each PO / OP
    if the price against our PO and don't touch our TP, we are not worried because we don't get margin calls and we wait for the price back to our TP..
    it's the safest way to get profit.. try it
    Should we place all the orders with same lot size or the lot size of all the pending orders may differ like martingale calculations etc. If your system proved good i will amend it for a martingale system with more than 30 pips profit target.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cderfv View Post
    I am new at this and I have a doubt, the computer can be turned off after putting the pending orders and take profit in metatrader?

Thanks
    Yes, you can place orders as limit orders. You basically have your orders placed on the MT4 server, so you can switch off your computer. Make sure you input all your stop and take profits otherwise you will be in trouble.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the number is 1.3142, we prefer to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 20/80 in google..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 285 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)