+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 285 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    i used this strategy in EURJPY, USDJPY and NZUSD too.. this strategy is easily used and give me many profit.. today i don't use this strategy, just wait and see what will be happened after NFP
    yes, at the first page, i have explained this fantastic four and beware with NFP news on friday.. it's dangerous and can make order floating..
    the price will go up high and go down.. we can only wait and see the price..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, you can use this fantastic four in pair EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD..
    with the rule that i have shared at the first page, i hope you can make profit in forex..
    be careful with NFP news today... it can make the price go up and down
    i used this strategy in EURJPY, USDJPY and NZUSD too.. this strategy is easily used and give me many profit.. today i don't use this strategy, just wait and see what will be happened after NFP

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Thanks bro ching, and I really want to try your strategy as well but I want to try at EUR/JUSD n GBP/USD pair, is this strategy will bring good results on that pair? Because I like to trade in EUR/USD n GBP/USD since this pair has so high retracement than the others pairs for me
    yes, you can use this fantastic four in pair EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD..
    with the rule that i have shared at the first page, i hope you can make profit in forex..
    be careful with NFP news today... it can make the price go up and down

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks bro ching, and I really want to try your strategy as well but I want to try at EUR/JUSD n GBP/USD pair, is this strategy will bring good results on that pair? Because I like to trade in EUR/USD n GBP/USD since this pair has so high retracement than the others pairs for me

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patotcho View Post
    I have used your tips. But i think that it will not work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then i think you will get good results. So be prepared yourself to do that. You can use candlestick chart pattern to get success in forex also. So the choice is yours now. But i do not found this tips meaningful.
    True, not all systems will run on all the time and market conditions, it would be better if we analyze time usage and market conditions that support the use of the system so it will be easier to determine the momentum, and also use lots of capital and money management properly

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used your tips. But i think that it will not work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then i think you will get good results. So be prepared yourself to do that. You can use candlestick chart pattern to get success in forex also. So the choice is yours now. But i do not found this tips meaningful.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    did note that according to what you said, you try a new strategy on a demo account first if a new managed account practiced in real, thanks to his srategi

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by veejay View Post
    Hi, how can make the same strategy with EA
    i like to trade manually, i can evaluate and open positions manually too..
    if i see the chart and then the price touch the support/resistance, i can arrange the big lot to make big profit too

Junior Member veejay is an unknown quantity at this point veejay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.
    Rules for this strategy :
    1. Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
    2. Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
    3. Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    4. Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    5. Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
    6. In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
    7. Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
    8. Repeat these steps tomorrow

Hi, how can make the same strategy with EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 285 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)