+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 285 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow....great brother. this is numeric arbritage or some else?
    its order from depend periode mounhtly or weekly? i interested

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azam01 View Post
    But this strategy is very complex for newbie traders. because all time 8 pending order set there in one fare. All fare do not move same time.
    Newbie trader are lake of money management rules. If market play opposite rules. There are a lot of loss.
    yes, in this strategy you should place 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit.. so there are 8 pending orders that we have set in the morning..
    just try it on demo account and you can use fantastic four to get profit in foirex.. try it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ripon4x View Post
    Hi bro, I have applied my trades as u explained here but I didn't get the result as u said. I applied on my demo 4 days but no good profit.
    market movements that do not correspond to the magic number it could happen because the market does not follow the exact figure numbers, but moving randomly so we have face-to-wear analysis and strategy of their own, do not dwell on one system

Member azam01 is on a distinguished road azam01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But this strategy is very complex for newbie traders. because all time 8 pending order set there in one fare. All fare do not move same time.
    Newbie trader are lake of money management rules. If market play opposite rules. There are a lot of loss.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoussse View Post
    looks really good but i love to trade this strategy , but i dont understand it a little bit can you upload the clear image.
    maybe you can download my indicator at page 1 or 2..
    you can see it and attach to your chart, and then you can find the two magenta lines in your chart..
    i hope you will enjoy your life and trading together

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    looks really good but i love to trade this strategy , but i dont understand it a little bit can you upload the clear image.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaiteR_95_ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are the screenshots for 5 pairs...
    AUD/USD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

EUR/USD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

GBP/USD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NZD/USD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

USD/CHF
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    wah very simple and profitable, the system I have ever seen, much like the system HBTs (habits market trading system), and the nature of this counter or against the trend if I'm not mistaken. was used to target only open 10pip per transaction. good trading system

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajib107 View Post
    I think that you are not aware about forex trading. If it si than you do not tell that this strategy can give 100 percent profite in forex market. So it is not true.
    if some one can make better trade they will keep the secret fr themself and make better rich for their welfare and its my opinion maybe .! but its really if i rich from Forex i will, kept my secret secure with me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to syahin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, if you want to get profit like me, use this fantastic four and get the profit..
    i have an amazing strategy too, you can use it on everymonday, gap strategy, you can look at the another thread
    "you can look at the another thread" I thing batter you explain better with screen shot..
    so all member here can view and learn your amazing strategy,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 285 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)