+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 285 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    no loss in 2 months :O great bro, seems simple tutorial but i don't get it quite well, but bro i will definitely gonna try this and then i will let you know what happened to me :P profit or loss :P now just trying to understand these pics. thanks for your sharing bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujy ye strategy achee to lag rahee hay lakin aik hi disadvantage hay is ka kay is main stop loss naheen hay, main abb koi esa risk naheen lena chahta jo mujhy barry draw down main lay jay.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about this strategy properly because i never to do it before i am a newbie for this strategy so i worked at this strategy soon and also enjoy their profits ratio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it may be very useful butt now i did not know about this and i last hear about this then i am tried it to demo and now my tried is continue to understand it butt i can not understand this so i will continue this may be it will better

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hurryabrar View Post
    How could you get 100% accumulation it is iut of my cerebration limit. I did not apprehend that any action is 100% allowed but it looks that your action is acceptable for using. I will accord it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.
    in my opinion, you haven't read the rule of this strategy at first page..
    if you have read it, i think you know how to use pending orders in this strategy..
    please read the rule at page 1 and if you still don't understand, i wil help u

Banned hurryabrar is an unknown quantity at this point hurryabrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    How could you get 100% accumulation it is iut of my cerebration limit. I did not apprehend that any action is 100% allowed but it looks that your action is acceptable for using. I will accord it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BaHaaFxTr View Post
    hey jiching,

the indicator fantastic four 2.1 is not worked on 5 digits chart ,1- the two magnate lines is too far of the price could you re upload it for me or tell me what's the problem is ?

2-some who apply this strategy said that best time to set your PO is before London market open and remove it before Tokyo market open , Is that true ?
    if you use 5-digits broker, you should use fantastic four 2.1
    you should change the range from 75 into 750.
    try it in properties indicator, change the range... the indicator will run correctyl

Senior Member arami is an unknown quantity at this point arami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) I want to share this new strategy which gives me 100% profits. It's simple and I don't need to .

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey jiching,

the indicator fantastic four 2.1 is not worked on 5 digits chart ,1- the two magnate lines is too far of the price could you re upload it for me or tell me what's the problem is ?

2-some who apply this strategy said that best time to set your PO is before London market open and remove it before Tokyo market open , Is that true ?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dages0308 View Post
    wow....great brother. this is numeric arbritage or some else?
    its order from depend periode mounhtly or weekly? i interested
    use this fantastic four at time frame h1...
    we can play or trade intraday with this strategy.. try it, when the market move up or down with big range, we can get profit 10 pips each for our pending orders.. good luck brohter to use this fantastic four

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 285 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)