+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 285 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    right now i really think i can recommend this Profits With Fantastic Four to all interested trader because i have trade the Profits With Fantastic Four and i really think this is very profitable and the more you take your time to trade the Profits With Fantastic Four the more you get to understand this strategy based on my analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yudijoni View Post
    if you see timeframenya using H1 means it should be able to pull back to 10 pips bro?. because it is usually for the H1 candle at length above 20 pips should reply retrace half of his body alone is around 10pips. Makes sense anyway just want to know more in the technique, which can be used for scalping knew little while trending.
    100% its depend on money management, and it is the one secret of succeeding in Forex trading. Expert traders all trade according to money management guidelines.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiabangla View Post
    The encounter is too essential for the tarders and the most of the proffesionasl investors they have a strategy for the managment of their roles and strategy for the managments of the danger and the capitals
    In any strategy i thin k money management is so important because it is the one sure way of making profits in Forex trading. Other methods are all risky.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think trading with Profits With Fantastic Four is very profitable i have invest my money into this Fantastic Four and i can really say that trading with the fantastic Four is very good so i think i can advise all newbies to try and see how far they can go in making the profit they really wanted in forex market thats what i think

Member malik kaleem is an unknown quantity at this point malik kaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by the way.. there is nothing SL here??? cz i think that it will be so harmull it just don't touch the TP.. and turn to another diffrection..
    and one more please>>> would youi do this stratgy if ina single day there some list of high impact news???

Member ingsun is an unknown quantity at this point ingsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend ... I will study and try to implement your strategy. Sorry, if this technique is applicable to any pair or only at certain pair? Pair what you choose when using this strategy?

Senior Member agenfx is an unknown quantity at this point agenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    good statemen, these price levels in the Tun is very sensitive and emotional of the coin and also for the people .But I think it can not be relied upon alone to be only technical analysis or any kind of analysis to be beside them deal more safety and success rate of the largest I prefer the use of classical analysis with these levels also ..thx

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you see timeframenya using H1 means it should be able to pull back to 10 pips bro?. because it is usually for the H1 candle at length above 20 pips should reply retrace half of his body alone is around 10pips. Makes sense anyway just want to know more in the technique, which can be used for scalping knew little while trending.

Banned Amer_Alajalen is an unknown quantity at this point Amer_Alajalen's Avatar
    Thanks
    OH its great strategy
    no need much time / 100% profit
    How many successfully orders chances in this strategy ?

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that so beautiful indicator to execute buy or sell market....bay the way how many profit you make using this guides? please share your indicator to us for test drive tommorow... thanks to share your attach to us....that awesome...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 285 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)