+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 285 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks friend. a lot of us haven't read all page especially the first page that explains about the rule.. i think we must read it so that we can practice and use this good. and i suggest to the reader to download the indicator and attach it to the chart. after that, we can backtest price and look at how the strategy give us profit..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
    i don't think there is a thing called 100% profit because in every scenario of forex trading there is always risk
    that we can not completely eliminate. maybe the thread starter means this strategy is highly profitable...
    to be always 100 percent profit in forex trading. forex trader must understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis and have a trading plan in order to get the right trading system, and the benefits that growing capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think there is a thing called 100% profit because in every scenario of forex trading there is always risk
    that we can not completely eliminate. maybe the thread starter means this strategy is highly profitable...

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK i will try to do this strategy. And i am already trying to apply this strategy. I see how much does it do.
    THanks

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand .. Thank you
    You cannot just rely on forex trading tips and expect to make killings in the market. There are a lot of forex advices out there but the most important forex advices are those that tell you to keep yourself informed before, during and after trading. A whole lot of information is available to anyone who wants to get into forex trading.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been considering lately on concepts that I think might be profitable for you in the event you will be the proprietor of the portable sawmill. I obtain the privilege of speaking to a lot of clients all over the globe who make income with their sawmills and although talking about particular merchandise they produce, I get further tips that I believe is going to be beneficial to share with you. So here they are:

Laminated Beams:

We are constantly seeking for any location to offer facet lumber that will profit our mills. I have an idea that may function in certain locations if a person will put forth the effort to do it. Beams are a specialty item for log houses together with post and beam development. You can find however another utilizes in conventional development. I want to introduce to you personally the believed of a laminated beam. That is nothing new because laminate beams are utilized in churches nationwide and they are high-priced. What is new to this ideais the approach of building and also the usage of side lumber of numerous lengths and widths by a tiny sawmill to improve income.
    hello Every One

Junior Member tuhinl2u is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinl2u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). I want success ratio higher than 8/10 and with this methods its not possible.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried your technique on my trial consideration on instaforex. your technique is excellent and simple to use. but i have one query can i have to go for brief or lengthy when green range vertical? or it must be horizontally for both.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    100% its depend on money management, and it is the one secret of succeeding in Forex trading. Expert traders all trade according to money management guidelines.
    correct sir, I agree with you because the mindset MM is the greatest role in trading. risk losing when we were still able to hold it.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    100% its depend on money management, and it is the one secret of succeeding in Forex trading. Expert traders all trade according to money management guidelines.
    yes.. 100% depends on mm, but if you use a bad strategy, mm is not helping..
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    right now i really think i can recommend this Profits With Fantastic Four to all interested trader because i have trade the Profits With Fantastic Four and i really think this is very profitable and the more you take your time to trade the Profits With Fantastic Four the more you get to understand this strategy based on my analysis
    great!! Another success in this strategy, i've got 40 cents yesterday.. without looking to my chart, so simple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 285 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)