+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 285 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that there is huge risks under this problem and we should not follow this tricks.
    But if you think you can make good profits through this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yoga is an unknown quantity at this point Yoga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    problem about this strategy is ts not adding stoploss and that will make worse situation if price not hit tp and go at opposite direction from our open even we just take profit 10 but at forex anything can happen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marciano is an unknown quantity at this point marciano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing , yes this technique was suitable for scalping trader, if luck can get more profit , no indicator 100% profit ,if more to 80% its quite good for me, will try to practise in demo account.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    drawing termination in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic drawing. they are psychological drawing. most of fill likes these drawing. including us. bankers, traders similar to put PO at these book. ok let i inform these. try to opine, you similar to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the amount is 1.3142, we up****e to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i awful. psychological numbers equivalent 20 and 80. this is pareto book... you can feed about 20/80 in google..

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me very bad strategy in this way you cant make any good profit and your own rule which is very necessary in this business.. in this way we cant think any think

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)

I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    agreed that nothing strategy that give guarantee to profit. i think it amazing strategy, just waiting price move to the line and reversal price. at strong trend, do you use martingale or averaging system?

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trategy remarkable, thanks, I'll try it, if I had your problems you mind helping me ..

Senior Member belantarafx is on a distinguished road belantarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your statement that you have copied from the first page of my thread ..
    if we trade the stress, we can make a profit and profit .. when we are stressed and confused by the market, we could lose and get margin calls, so the strategy I'll share how to make a profit ..

Banned mataharifx is an unknown quantity at this point mataharifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I want to clarify a bit Is there any indication that either or what I expected and if there is put forward and clarification so that I could more easily understand .. thank you

Senior Member mainuddins is an unknown quantity at this point mainuddins's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been using this means for 2 several weeks and gives me 100% earnings (zero loss). i never put SL for my awaiting purchases but i get ready stability 150-200 pips for each PO. in this technique, i don't observe any information, i don't care with low, technique, or high-impact information.
    the essential factor is don't power if the cost don't contact our awaiting purchases. i usually put awaiting purchases for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is moved, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 285 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)