+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 285 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, i have downloaded you attach file. so i see how long does it work. thank you very much for that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is my indicator about magic numbers in 30 49 use this indicator to know the horizontal lines ending in those numbers and put pending orders outside two magenta lines take profit 10 pips each order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not new here but posted not so much until now

I have here a very good and efficency trading system. That idea is not from me but i will share it here because i need some help to create of this an expert advisor.

I am trading this system since a few month and it works perfectly. Most of you will tell me now that the risk / reward ratio is real bad. That seems to be like at the first look. But really you have a real small drawdown on it and you will get 100% of your opened trades.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No poseo demasiado someterse en el mercado de Forex no es tan hbil en la interpretacin. Tho 'usted fiable para modificar su estrategia pero satisfacer resolver muchos de su estrategia de interpretar para los recin iniciados. Cundo debo pensar en la visita? Cmo fijar la diferencia de 00, 20, 40, 80? Cmo podemos adjudicar esto? Para esta tarea que nos dirigimos indicador debe interpretar en?

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not rattling see what that rely on it in the entry and outlet of the deals I greeting to clarify a immature bit Is there indications that either or is what I prospect and if there is filed and elucidation so I can author easily understand .. Thank you

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I possess no overmuch undergo on forex trading not so skillful in interpret. Tho' you reliable to modify your strategy but gratify settle many your strategy to interpret for newbie. When should I think the Visit? How do fix the difference of 00, 20, 50, 80? How can we allot it? For this chore what indicator should we head on interpret?

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye bohat acha method hay or mein is ko try kerou ga or mujay umeed hay kay mein is may successful ho jaou ga mujay apna balance thora sa zada rakhna ho ga agar oppsite jaye bi to 200 pips tak mein us ko control ker sakou

Member rona01717 is an unknown quantity at this point rona01717's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good sign. I think it is better technique for short term trade. I like it. I am learn abot system. Good csrry on thanks you provide with picture and graph. For this I am learn about it quickly. Provide more and more so that I will.learn more.

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Feeling good that you got 100% wining trades. I am really surprise how you made 100% wining trades without spending a time to know the market situation! I will try your system in my demo account because I liked the system. If I got a good profit from this system I will try it in my real account.

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    Used to do not necessarily know very well what which depend on this within the admittance as well as leave from the offers I would like to explain a bit Can there be signs which possibly or even is actually exactly what I really hope as well as when there is submitted as well as clarification and so i may easier realize.. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 285 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)