+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 285 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's difficult to get 100% profit in forex market... i agree with your statement, but i have tried and used this for two-three months, and the trading result is zero loss... try this strategy with the correct rule so that you can taste the profits... i have tried this at pair silver and my conclusion we can use too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe you can try this strategic firstly, and then you may say whether this strategic is powerful or not. try it in the demo account if you are not sure...
    if you're sure, you can use in the real account with small lot, tiny lot... and enjoy the profits..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bangla00 is an unknown quantity at this point bangla00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand.Good luck.............................

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like to trade based on the price. not the indicators. because indicators sometimes show false signal. fantastic four is not indicators, but we know the favorite price that trader and bank use. most of trader and banks put their OP/PO/TP at 00,20,50,80...
    you can look at the chart and prove it. use in the H1 TF or H4. i prefer to use H1.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signal??

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
    Rules for this action :

Open the blueprint in the morning or afternoon (before work)

Look at the solid and abject accumbent curve at amount catastrophe in 00, 20, 50, 80

Place 4 Awaiting Orders (Sell Limit) aloft the amethyst line, at the amount catastrophe in 00, 20, 50, 80 and anniversary yield accumulation 10 pips

Place 4 Awaiting Orders (Buy Limit) beneath the amethyst line, at the amount catastrophe in 00, 20, 50, 80 and anniversary yield accumulation 10 pips

Close the blueprint and adore your day after attending at the chart

In the night, accessible the blueprint afresh and attending at the profits

Close or adapt your awaiting orders that weren't touched

Repeat these accomplish tomorrow

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere khayal se ye GBP/USD mein jayda useful hota hai, 00, 20, 50, 80 ye sabse jayda technical ke hisaab se gbp/usd best rahta hai, eur/usd mein maine ye kiya hai, lekin mera kafi loss hua tha, gbp/usd ko technical jayda support karta hai.
    yes gbp/usd is very good pair and it mostly depend on technical bit some time it shows high movement at news time that is why we should not trade on this pair in news time and try to use another good pair for news .i think gbpjpy is best for news time .

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always look at candles of last day ,last month,where it was . and than i deceide i will or sell the currency pairs . by doing i always make my money double at end of the month. it will not you give profit evryday for that you have trade for long time.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex market operates 24 hours a day, with the exception of weekends, which means that traders can react to trends and news as they happen without waiting for the bell to ring. The forex market offers a greater range of leverages meaning that a forex trader does not have to invest huge amounts of capital in the market, since it is customary for forex dealers to offer leverages as high as 1:400.

Member cikrak is an unknown quantity at this point cikrak's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for share .. This is very helpful for beginners like me. This technique is also applicable in the energy and metal? thank you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 285 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)