+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 285 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujay to is method ki theek tarah say samaj he nahi aye or ye zaruri nahi kay daily aisa he ho kuch time ya din aisa ho sakta hay per daily aisa mumkin nahi hay market change hoti rehti hay ab eur/jpy ko dekh le last 10 days mein ye 700 pips high gaye hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tended not to such know what that rely on this can to the admittance and also exit among the costs I would like to clarify a little is there indications this both and is actually what I goal just in case there's report and clarification so I are going to more easily be aware of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sim View Post
    through scalping all is well and all can be done and its very easy for as to make in in the forex marketits only that uthe 9the market will help us make more than enough .
    Forex traders should must consider market conditions , all trading systems market conditions form the basis for an common experience in the world economy open position need on any open position, in the demo account with the analysis on experience market conditions understand Forex trading ...

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think based on my practice in the demo account i can really recommend the Fantastic Four because its really doing fine in my demo trading and i was able to make the best profit so i will advise traders to trade based on the Fantastic Four

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    through scalping all is well and all can be done and its very easy for as to make in in the forex marketits only that uthe 9the market will help us make more than enough .

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the strategy appearance fine and targets ought to hit more frequently as a result of 10 points being quite genuine target and may even be hit simply though i dont agree it will certainly be 100% winning strategy there may be instances when market begin moving facet ways a purpose and at such time those trades might not be closed in profit. any you probably did not talk something concerning stop loss during this strategy and in absence of stop loss only a unmarried trade that would not hit the target might get into huge losses.

Banned dool is an unknown quantity at this point dool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Read all of the articles (particularly the initial four) from the articles section of our internet site. Set aside a separate bankroll for our picks. Do not use this bankroll to bet your individual picks or other handicappers' picks. Use our recommended sports books to obtain the extremely best lines.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I question how many sizes you to orders.and pending how you can believe that trading without stoploss.l think nothing can happen to you trades.for example of how if you buystop pending order will hit and turn around and go down as low as 500 pips possible for some couples what would be B.will plan, you just watch and wait to return for days or weeks?

Senior Member mmfx is an unknown quantity at this point mmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fantastic four no ka use kab aur kin pairs main kar sakte hain iske baare main bataiye
    kya ye daily use kar sakte hain ya kisi khas din main aur iske results kitne sahi hain , kya iski demo testing main positive results mila hai , main isko use karne ke liye Interested hoon.

Member lockprofitfx is an unknown quantity at this point lockprofitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategy is very simple, just put PO in price with the ending 00,20,50, 80, and using money management will make this strategy very profitable. based on my experience, it is suitable to pair with much retrace .. i love this strategy because i have other work than trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 285 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)