+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 285 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not accept that very observing the post in and offering you want to clarify a little whether there is evidence that is or what I expect and if anything appears and clarify what you just watched extra and know what to think at check-in and checkout at the menu that I want to clarify some things is the signs are not sin, be it or what I hope and know that only when they are made and the explanation ... Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry my master can't agree because there isn't any strategy that gives you 100% profit or success and you can't say it honestly. So I think you have to correct yourself because it's 100% fake but if you have good confidence you have to use it for traders no problem. and I also make 100% profit every month without tension and without problems because I am on the forex market from 1 year and 3 months so I have so many good trading expeits and so many useful analyzes and strategies. That's why I can easily invest twice a month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    other things to get profits and others to be able to withdraw all the profits obtained from brokers who give you one or all of the money to start your own trading. even if advertised make sure you chat with them to get all the information so that you don't lose your hopes and Used to do certainly do not understand what depends on it in access and depart on specials I have to simplify a little Maybe there are indications sometimes and actually what what I hoped for and if you had recorded and clarified well, I would have been able to recognize it faster.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand what it does can be easier to use to clarify so, depending on the item at the point and different from the rebate, I want to clarify that there will be a small amount of evidence sometimes, or maybe it's actually what I expected, and if registered. and Plans and management are very important in forex trading. If anyone wants to be a good and successful trader, he must be patient. Patience is needed for forex traders. Forex is very difficult and patience brings very difficult. Patience must be a good forex trader.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am confused about your strategy because in your strategy, you do not explain the money management system which means you do not report on stop loss. Here you say stop loss is not needed but how we manage our money. It seems riskier if one or two ordering negative from myself is also dangerous. This also protects our account. and I have no previous idea about this system. And even I don't know how to use this. But so far I have found, I think that there is a big risk under this problem and we don't have to follow this method. But if you think you can generate extraordinary income through this, then you accept this.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, your strategy is good. But several times the market moves in one direction at that time, either your fourth order can be sold or four orders you can buy. At that time you can go out for a long time. Then you must maintain your position until your trade makes a profit. If you do not have enough balance in your account and you cannot hold your position for a long time then you may be in trouble and forcibly you must lose the book. and I don't have a past concept about this program. And even I don't know how to use this. But so far I've found, I think there is a big threat under this problem and we don't have to follow this technique. But if you think you can create very good income through this, then you hug me.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Used to not really determine what depends on it in accessibility and also out in bargaining that I have to explain in small numbers There will be good or actual symptoms what I expect and also if you experience submission and clarification then I can with a little effort realize ... and the attached one can be a good strategy but as a trader does not depend on one way to trade, a business that is very risky and trendy so that it stays up-to-date and tries to use it the most reliable way to find out the short cut to get a good profit in a short time,

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

Bhai ap ka ye strategy share karne ke liye bohot shukriya. I hope ye strategy mere liye boht helpful hogi. Men kaafi arse se trade kar rha hun forex market men lekin har bar mera account wash ho jata hey, men abhi tak learn kar raha hun or abhi tak mujy koi acchi strategy nahi mili. I hope ye strategy mere liye sahi work kary gi.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this plan will look fine and will also generate income, but it will really be based on excessive volatile markets on the market, in terms of where markets handle many sample holes that might be guaranteed to earn income. the profit involves forty-five pips and I don't really understand exactly what depends on it in the entry and as an additional leave from the agreement. I want to clarify a little. there can be indications that maybe or maybe really what I expect and if there is something that is submitted other than as a clarification then I will understand many simple things.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-19)

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    Theek hai ye ho sakta hai but mein nahi understand is strategy ko le kar tu apko is se kfi benefit hua hoga tabhi ap is strategy ko use karty hain har kisi ka ek apna method hai so please apna kaam apne method se hi karen na k kisi aur k yun aap apna bhi bigar bethengy.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-18), billyboy00007 (2018-10-18), Dicar (2018-10-19), goldmaster (2018-10-18), HP2018 (2018-10-18), Keyboard (2018-10-19), Mano786 (2018-10-18), Mughees (2018-10-18), Mustansir (2018-10-18), Sadtrader (2018-10-18), sufiyan22 (2018-10-19), Sunriser1 (2018-10-18), Vinita (2018-10-19), zahid2016 (2018-10-18), zahidali (2018-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 285 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)