+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 285 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can be done if you are not a speculator associated with irregular capitalists. except for regular capitalists they need to> analyze every news moment and also the scenario. And that's the only way you can offer your PC penny back on your investment. and I'm still not sure about the strategy that brings 100% profit on the Forex market, I have tried to find a strategy like that but the reality of stroke and I understand I can make money in this business but not all of my trading places will work in support, but if Your property works 100%, fine, and you can share this strategy with us too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay four ( 00, 20, 50, 80 ) number sghares kiay hai. likan ap nay ya nahi information share ki k exponential / simple moving average kay lye hai. Ap nay es ki pics bhe share nahi kia. likan mai en numbers ko demo account par apply kro ga. tk mai market ki move ko samjh kr trade kr sakty hai ya nahi. kyu k forex ki move kay mutabique trade open krnay say profit hai.,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand what believes it in and out of the agreement that I want a little clarification. Is there an indication that what I expect or what I expect and if there is a submission and clarification then I will see a lot ... and the strategy looks fine and the target must hit more often because 10 points are quite original targets and can be struck easily even though I disagree that it will be a 100% winning strategy there are times when the market starts moving sideways from the point and at such a time when the trade cannot be closed profit

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is important is the strength of the font if the price does not touch our pending order i usually place pending orders for 5 pairs a few times only one oair is touched several times two or three or five pairs i don't really understand what depends on the entry and exit from agreement I want to clear up a little and it's a great strategy, but also as a trader we have to be able to trade well and correctly and we also have to look at the situation that happens so we will be able to run well, so trading with the strategy, we don't always must do what must be done, all seen by the situation.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the name but the problem is I'm afraid to try this. actually I can't get it right. I am very confused. but I will still try to trade it on a demo account. and thanks for sharing, it seems to be a good trading system, but I notice that you place buy and sell orders at the same time so that in this case you will never get money because you take profit at 10 pips and no Stop Loss, plus spread. can you explain further?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,101 Times in 4,528 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand .. Thank you

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really understand what depends on that in and out of the agreement that I want a little clarification. Are there any indications that I am hoping for good and if there is a submission and clarification so that I can more easily understand ... and this strategy seems good and seems to also generate profits, but this is based on high market volatility, if the fourth trading market gap is will definitely make a profit of 40 pips. one can place trades and enjoy and at night he can see how much profit he gets at the end of the day.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy is very good, I hope I can learn and follow what you say as described above, is there a recommendation from me to start this trade so that you always get a consistent profit sir? because I am a beginner who wants to start forex trading starting today and I have read and tested this strategy, I am really impressed with this strategy because this is a strong strategy. But unfortunately I have another naked trading strategy that suits me, so I just take this strategy to general knowledge

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used your tip. But I think it won't work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then I think you will get good results. So be prepared to do that. You can use candlestick chart patterns to get success in forex too. So the choice is yours now. But I did not find these tips meaningful. and Have you ever seen Forex Wave Trend? This is known to allow anyone to catch a wave of Forex trends for maximum profit. Are you up to day when it comes to Forex trends? Then this can be beneficial for you This will definitely allow you to learn how to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 285 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)