+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). i never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.
    the important thing is don't force if the price don't touch our pending orders. i usually put pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs...
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-15), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strategy that depends on low risk proportions I think a successful strategy can not talk about it, but there is no successful strategy with 100% and no human can predict who is going on in the market easily, but can face some losses I do not think you can print 100% in this market .. no matter what strategy you use .. because the problem with forex is, it can change its direction anytime .. and no strategy can predict this movement before. it happens .. the reason is, there will always be news or unforeseen events that can shake this market unfairly ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    I like your tretigy . And I appreciate your stetigy . And . Thanks your . For share your knowledge and stretigy . I really work as your stetigy . I hope I will b successful by adopting your stetigy.
    Thanks for that .. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes 100% profit besthaui prr yabi huva nhi mara sath kun kaa main abi new forex join ki hai iss leya mujhe na to bohat best trading ati hai or na ee iss ka barayma zayda malumat hai

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I have no previous idea about this system. And even I do not know how to use this. But so far I have learned, I think there is a big risk under this issue and we should not follow this trick. But if you think you can make a good profit through this, then you I adopt this really !!! I think it looks like a very good indicator I do not really like Indicator but it looks good I will try it today But can anyone tell me if there is any recall this indicator means it shows false signal !!! ?!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jajangfx For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25), serangan (2018-03-26)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your strategy is good but I do not believe that any strategy can provide a 100% profitable signal in this market because this market is largely unpredictable and all expert traders also give a loss in the Forex market because some times their analysis is not running toward correct. if this strategy uses pivot points to determine the number of four fantastic? or the indicator used here is Fibonacci retracement ?,, please explain how and use this indicator so i can try it on my account, please

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried this strategy only for now a few days. Simple and only with one indicator. This works fine so far. I pass it on to some other currency pairs. I tested it only on a demo so far. If it works for several months, I think I will be real .. It will tell you in a month how it works by me. That's when the market benefits traders. When I always enter the market are the American, European and Japanese sessions. For many people, sometimes entering the market when I have got news analysis and of course the technological analysis as well. So it's great to get news analysis, before you can get into the market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that your strategy may work for you. However, I'm not sure it will work 100%. In the Forex market, a person can not give 100% guarantee. However, I will try your strategy on my demo account and will see how it suits me. Good luck with your strategy and hope you continue to benefit with it. Thank you for sharing your trading strategy. The strategy is very great sir, and certainly many of his friends who visit this tread is very powerful for me, this interesting title will make us fascinated when really able to produce 100% profit, thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is my question what is your lot size for this pending order. How can you trust a trade without a stoploss.l think of something that could happen to your trade. For example, what if your buystop companion order gets hit and turned and goes down as low as 500 pips is possible for some couples what would your plan be B. are you going to watch and wait to go back for days or weeks? I think this is a good strategy and should be tried because using this strategy can generate profit consistency TS for two consecutive months I will try first in demo account before using this strategy in real accounts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80). Hello guys, i am not new here but posted not so much until now. I have here a very good and efficency trading system. That idea is not from me but i will share it here because i need some help to create of this an expert advisor.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)