+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 285 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow 100 percent profit is correct? This strategy can be given in more detail so that I can read / study easily? I am a new trader and still struggle with reading strategies that look really great. thank you for sharing this strategy and believe me, this strategy failed because they will be from interview words that do not require consideration on the graph or to filter everything you have to do at this time I guarantee that the loss is yours will be in this business if You continue this way to work in the foreign exchange market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember this is a good strategy. if the strategy is successful, it will really do the best strategy. while not all types of forex analysis and knowledge to generate strong profits are too strong. I have to apply it on my demo account first after going around my original account. and forex mai ik good income k leyay yai zruri hi k ap ko ik high depsiit hota hai low k kath so ap kam karty hain tou ap ko kafi loss sam samna because par sakta hai is leyay mainay bhea is cheeze ko other losses bad he samjha hi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, if we want to succeed in forex trading, we have to do hard work, because without doing hard work we cannot succeed in forex. Because forex is not so easy for us to get profit always without making a loss from here. I like to always practice on my demo account to make me more professional and more experienced about forex. and I tried to see the function of this indicator several times behind, just a line of magenta was penetrated by the price until the price did not return, so the TP buy / sell limit of 10 pips must be sacrificed with a large minus floating, even a loss what stands this thing ?? do you have to install SL?

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy but good for beginners not experts. Experts will not recommend this strategy because it does not require thinking. this strategy only limits the position and then makes the opposite position so that in this case, you will not face losses or profits in this type of trade. and focus on eurjpy and gbpjpy but we have to do the first exercise on the demonstration account and then use it on the actual account. when we will immediately do an industry on the actual account after that we can face a reduction when the technique is not implemented

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,231 Times in 4,141 Posts
    May, 23 yesterday the market give us many profits if we use this strategy... i will give pairs that touched at outside magenta lines..
    1. AU 0.9720, 0.9700 (2 PO)
    2. UCAD 0.9550 (1 PO)
    3. GU 1.5680 (1 PO)
    4. EU 1.2600, 1.2580, 1.2550 (3 PO)
    5. EJ 100.50, 100.20, 100.00, 99.80 (4 PO)
    6. Silver 27.20 (1 PO)
    We will get 10 pips each..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am tally no old design for most of these systems. And symmetrically I don't sleep how to use this. But so far I have learned, I judge that there is a big risk under this difficulty and we should not look for more of these tricks. and I have no previous plans for this technique. And even if you don't want this idea. But now the risk is big, but study there and we have to follow this trick. If you think that you can see, then I agree with the benefits.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a previous strategy in this process. And I also don't know how you can participate. But now I understand, I think, yes, there is a big decline, related to this topic and we have to follow this method. But if you think that you have a good income, you cannot If nature is forgotten, do this and the balance of my preparation is 150-200 pips for each PO. In this strategy I do not see any news that I do not care about news with low or moderate impact, what is important is not to force if prices are not difficult for our pending orders. I usually place pending orders for 5 pairs sometimes only one pair is touched.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of this is still based on indicators and does not read from the raw price which is the main focal point of the forex price action trading system that will allow everyone to make money from the forex market regularly and also make forex traders more relaxed when trading on the market. and I can't really see this confidence in him by entering and leaving the story that I want a little clarification is an indication of that, or what I expect, and if it is submitted, and therefore, I will clarify much that is easy to understand . Thank you very much.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe, I think really what they have to believe is that, on the menu and I leave a note or what I hope is a little to explain and if that is, and the reason I only know and I don't really understand what depends on it in the entry and exit of the agreement that I want a little clarification. Is there an indication that I am good or what I expect and if there is a submission and clarification so that I can more easily understand ... Thank you

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Every trader ever felt loss in some moment and it is good to learn from losses and mistakes of other traders and their experience.Also a trader must master trading with one strategy and should not try different strategies as it will only lead to better trade next.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 285 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)