+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 285 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Fantastic Four is a very good and best strategy that I have used this strategy and I think I can make a profit from this strategy, so based on my analysis I think I can invest my money into the Fantastic Four and also I can advise newbies to use this strategy because it is very profitable in the market and I think your pips strategy will give you success. So I thought this would give me great success. This is a very simple strategy so that anyone can get the knowledge form here and apply it to his trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been practicing the Fantastic Four strategy for a very long time in my demo account and I think I want to confirm this Fantastic Four that we can really count on this Fantastic Four and see how far this Fantastic Four strategy can be done by winning the right number of pips We really want in the forex market, that's what I guess and I've tried in demo and real it's a pretty good strategy, especially when we have to understand the market pair character, and also use good money management .. ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well nice strategy dear but in my opinion ye strategy bohat hi scalping he jo keh ham insta traders keh liye best nahi he aesi strategy on logo keh liye useful hai jo high account balance keh sath high leverage size bhi rakhyy he jaisa keh ap janty ho instaforex me leverage size bohat kam hai so ye strategy not useful for use apko chahye keh leverage size ziada karke ye strategy use kare fir hi faida hoga is strategy sey

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't trade it around news events. If you do, and the market shifts suddenly, it can force massive drawdown. It works best when the market is ranging... Usually when the markets of both currencies are closed. To be on the safe side, you could put a 20 pip stop loss above the highest or lowest trade trigger to avoid losing/blowing your account... Or, some other stop loss which isn't too bad. Look at the highs and lows over the past month to determine volatility of each currency pair.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you try this when the price goes up on Friday I think you'll be slaughtered. Euro has just gone up and up and you will lose about 8 trades in a row. I do not think that this kind of trading works. and i to abhi abhi account demo se my real account aaya hun so mujhe abhi iske bare i bohot kuch sikhna tray him, isliye play my forex tab kaam kerna chahta hun jab take me bohot jada get nahi ker leta hun.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They do not make 100% profit. If it's really going to be a 100% profit then we'll just wait and trade whenever this indicator makes a hit and I'm sure we'll all get a good amount of money. But the problem is that will never happen because we all know that forex trading is just a waste of time and money and effort if we decide to invest and think that we can earn long term with this kind of strategy. I suggested we use this indicator but I do not believe that it can make us 100% successful. and first I want to say that invest 1000% of the amount and then prefer volume of 1% to trade and cover that volume up to 7 to 8% thus you must trade at any time when you are required to trade and always focus your attention on your trade thus you can make it what you want to always try to learn something new

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy to trade, thank you for sharing it completely with us and with the help of pictures we can guess what you say. I would still like it if you can make a video and upload it to youtube, it will be much better for us to understand. Hope you like my idea. and I think this is a great indicator that gives big profit. please tell us about where we can get the indicator. your fantastic position also attracts me. I will use it as soon as I can collect the indicator. as you say if it works then we will get relaxed in forex trading from everyday thinking and frustration. it will bring us a lot of profit as well.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy is good, there is no doubt about it, but heaven uses these four fantastic strategies for 4 weeks now, I find that one has to prepare some losses sometimes, and other times, you win too, "I remember how I lost in my demo account me, a few weeks ago, despite live trading until the next day, thinking it would turn into possitive the next day, but it still increases ....

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well after a lot of practice on my demo account I wonder if it would be possible for me to increase the number of pending orders because I can see that this Fantastic Four is really profitable so I would love to hear from you point of view before I practice the Fantastic Four this is in my friend account, hpe to hear from you and There is a need to open pending orders in both directions so there will be a possibility that the trade will end up in hedging. Also the bounce should happen equally in both directions so the order reach profit taking. And if there is an open order that goes against the trend then there is a potential risk involved in holding that position.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i would really like it if only you can get back to me now because i want to know the best partner to trade with the Fantastic Four even though i have been trading Fantastic Four strategy on my demo account but now i want to invest my money into live account and i want to make sure the best couple to trade with and I trade this system for several months and it works perfectly. Most of you will tell me now that the risk / reward ratio is really bad. It looks like on the first look. But you really have a very small drawdown and you will get 100% of the trade you open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 285 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)