+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 285 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about how much money you have invested in a foreign currency than a Forex trading company, then you have not been able to make any changes in the forex market, but I have not been able to make a profit, but I have not been able to do anything. The forex tarders will be able to reach the fifties of the fifties as soon as they are able to go through the system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really surprised how you produce 100% winning trades with you looking for time to find out the market situation !! I will try your system on my demo account because I like the system. If I get a big profit from this system, I will try it on my real account and (Thank you for this very useful post, unfortunately I learned a lot from the forum and is still in the learning process because learning is very important to earn money, if we learn money from forums and become good learners we can easily get money from forex #

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not really understand what that rely on it in the entry and exit of the deals I wish to clarify a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I hope and if there is filed and clarification so I can more easily understand .. Thank you

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really surprised how you produce 100% winning trades with you looking for time to find out the market situation !! I will try your system on my demo account because I like the system. If I get a big profit from this system, I will try it on my real account and (Thank you for this very useful post, unfortunately I learned a lot from the forum and is still in the learning process because learning is very important to earn money, if we learn money from forums and become good learners we can easily get money from forex #

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to do any other work or if you have any idea about how to talk to a person or not, then you have to do a lot about how to do something that is difficult for you to do, but you should always be careful about how to do it. acha hona asan hota ja ga ko ham seekhnay k tor bayar

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is a good strategy to use in the Forex market trading business. Many Forex market traders have been looking for strategies that can help them generate on the Forex market, but this is for them to produce in the Forex market trade. Strategy four can be used to win the number of pips we want on the Forex market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's not as easy as it sounds. Magic numbers don't work anymore in the main market. It used to work but no longer. When you look at the chart you will realize that things used to work around 5 to 6 years ago. But now the market is different and the movement is far more different than before. So you cannot depend entirely on them. But you can certainly mix it all up.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This gives you 100% success! How is this, maybe you? There is no indicator that can give 100% true confirmation and without trade losses. Losses are also part of this business. What is the magenta line? Is that included with your indicator? I will try this strategy on my demo account if I can get success then I will use it.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for you. But I don't subscribe like that, because I always ask myself, "what is the arrangement?", "Does it fulfill my trading strategy?", "Am I controlling my emotions or is it controlling me?". This is what I consider before opening a trade. Have a trading plan, and trade your plan.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in the foreign exchange market trading business and traders who want to use the forex market strategy they see should try to demonstrate to traders first to see if their strategies are okay before trading with real markets with them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 285 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)