+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 285 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is all the basics experienced by many traders, but I place more emphasis on greed that arises when we have profit trading. the benefits, must be maximized but we must think realistically and not force ourselves when it is hard to do. although there is still little profit to gain, but if the price starts to reverse, the better it closes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good strategy I haven't seen this strategy before I will have to test your strategy on a demo account and I hope it will work for me too for you. but I have one question from you who actually works at the time of the news and only runs on pending orders. if so then it is truly extraordinary and thank you for sharing with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I will jump on the opportunity to confirm this Fantastic Four that we can really depend on this Fantastic Four and see how far the Fantastic Four procedure can run in winning the number of pips we really need in a forex marker and I will be You have helped me make an Expert Advisor for this strategy. I have never used EA for trading, I prefer manual, but if you want to make EA for this strategy, this can be stronger in general there are three rules for this strategy.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do it does not necessarily determine what will be in the entry and also leave with the offer I want to explain a little. Can there be clues that will often or will be what I hope for and also if you have submitted and also clarified so that I can understand a little effort ... Thank you.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow that's a very good theory, I'm interested in trying it, because I see the graph turned out to be profitable, you know this strategy from where and from whom, hopefully tomorrow I always have luck, and maybe if you are not a scalper and a predictable buyer but for shelf buyers they need to analyze your news every minute and situation. and that is for that will give you a dime% value for your dollar.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very good strategy and as a trader we must always be ready for what is on the market and it will be a good thing for good mastery and that trading and all the hard work needed then we will succeed and everything will improve. and for that I am happy with my own development by only taking the numbers 00 and 50, because I think it's the most accurate potential in that number and it's very good. and as traders we must always be ready so that everything will be very good and that is a good thing.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used your tips. But I think that won't work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then I think you will get good results. So be prepared to do that. You can use candlestick chart patterns to get success in forex too. So the choice is yours now. But I did not find these tips meaningful.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analyzing this strategy seems you are smarter than it looks and the number you choose is not a random number because that number will be a perfect psychological target for large companies and there is a high probability that prices will reach that price and rebound or break for more movement. and! it's really a good and useful strategy to get it regularly. I will also follow this strategy when I start trading. Thanking you for sharing this valuable and useful post, this will teach small traders to earn regular income. I also ask you to provide a better strategy and also explain more clearly which will help new traders to understand Forex trading.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to tell you how to manage a strategy before I can see how it is going to be able to see the document and then go to the top of the page, and then say that it is a strategic decision that will make a difference between you and your team, and that you have no strategy. I am only able to share this information with friends that I have shared my opinion about the importance of being able to share and I am sure that

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't trade it around news events. If you do, and the market shifts suddenly, it can force massive drawdown. It works best when the market is ranging... Usually when the markets of both currencies are closed. To be on the safe side, you could put a 20 pip stop loss above the highest or lowest trade trigger to avoid losing/blowing your account... Or, some other stop loss which isn't too bad. Look at the highs and lows over the past month to determine volatility of each currency pair.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-28), forex07 (2018-12-19), TARAN (2018-12-28), Taran007 (2018-12-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 285 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)