+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sounds like a good indicator I really do not like the Indicator much but it looks very good
    I will try it today. But anyone can tell me if there is vulnerability of this indicator?
    Can it show a false signal ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agra forex market ninjatrader Radhika Nashik Jaoge to chat nahi Sab Kuch Hota Hai Jaan Main aapko market ke Aise Bhi. Kis position me bhar kar rahi aur Market Khatron kya hai uske liye aap Ko Chod reading karna aata Hoon abhi please bare mein update karo uski aapko acchi information Hona zaroori hai information Ke Bina of a trading nahi kar sakte aur strategy share profit nahi karoge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galiel View Post
    I usually use on H1 time range, because the magenta line is made out of reach with 75 pips from the opening price,
    I can see clearly at this timeframe, but if you want to use H4, that's okay, no problem ...
    75 pip is the average of daily reach. You can reuse my indicator and you will understand.
    salam best regard
    In my small trading experience, it is not possible to make a hundred percent profit by any strategy. Personally I build many strategies and follow other strategies as well. The reason behind that is the forex market that is moving depends on various factors at different times. so our strategy is built considering the constant period. For this reason under new conditions, our strategy is not working properly.

Junior Member AnisFX is an unknown quantity at this point AnisFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see you get consistent profit based on your withdrawals so far with this method.

Pin bar is indeed the best price action candlestick pattern.

But do you follow the major trend after there is a pull back to the support or resistance area or you trade even though against the trend ?

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hulu kuda View Post
    Strategies that depend on low risk proportions I think it's a successful strategy that can not be talked about,
    but no 100% success strategy and no human can predict who happens in the market easily, but can face some losses
    regard
    I usually use on H1 time range, because the magenta line is made out of reach with 75 pips from the opening price,
    I can see clearly at this timeframe, but if you want to use H4, that's okay, no problem ...
    75 pip is the average of daily reach. You can reuse my indicator and you will understand.
    salam best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

sapiyar (2017-12-01)

Junior Member MSajid is an unknown quantity at this point MSajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bai ma b ya method try karne ki koshish kr raha hon lekin muje demo me bahut zada fayda nahi laga
    mujhe lagta hai ki isme aur zada chanegs ki zarurat hai

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rudiandi View Post
    how many strategies have you learned? do you accumulate too many strategies? is the strategy wrong?
    not profitable I think the strategy is not wrong, but the trader is wrong .. make some mistakes,
    and then judge the system fails ... You are right, good management and patient is the key.
    becarfull
    Strategies that depend on low risk proportions I think it's a successful strategy that can not be talked about,
    but no 100% success strategy and no human can predict who happens in the market easily, but can face some losses
    regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

galiel (2017-11-28)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxdistrub View Post
    I think a lot of good strategies depend on traders. how good the strategy is, but the trader
    does not follow the rules and too many orders without using money management, we always
    say the strategy does not suit us ... but really, the trader is the mistake .. make profits consistently. with one strategy ...
    good luck
    how many strategies have you learned? do you accumulate too many strategies? is the strategy wrong?
    not profitable I think the strategy is not wrong, but the trader is wrong .. make some mistakes,
    and then judge the system fails ... You are right, good management and patient is the key.
    becarfull

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

hulu kuda (2017-11-27)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king shalman View Post
    whether it is flexible and I mean that we can use it for all conditions, because we know that sometimes
    the market movements with fluctuations faster and high more than 100 pips .. I still do not understand with this.
    becarfull
    I think a lot of good strategies depend on traders. how good the strategy is, but the trader
    does not follow the rules and too many orders without using money management, we always
    say the strategy does not suit us ... but really, the trader is the mistake .. make profits consistently. with one strategy ...
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

rudiandi (2017-11-26)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ab is bat ko kuch khas nhi manta ho ka koi be strategy hamay ya bata detey ha ka market 100% profit detey ha kuch be nhi kaha ja sakta ha is ka baray ma lekin agar hamary pas experience ha tu ham phir us waqat sab kuch kar sakty ha market ma manage kar sakty ha

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), azharahmad (2017-11-22), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), incomejobs (2017-11-27), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), mian5575405 (2017-11-28), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-11-23), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), Trump (2017-11-23), yulbang111 (2017-11-23), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)