+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 285 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I was interested in your method of making a profit by placing a limit order outside the magenta line ... but I found it difficult to manage my risk for trading and how much percentage of risk used depends on the probability of success. In addition, you have placed many order limits every day, which means more margins are used and increased risk definitely ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is only aware that the best strategy is to share the words of the Mujhe iss mgr baat ki nah aa rahi the issue of the strategy is back to logic. Or secondly, your strategy is really good luck based on hi due to technical analysis problems and the use of commands when the site is hot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honey, I don't think so. I get profit, the best way to modify your plan is to hedge, open bids in all directions and place pending orders in both directions, while the market will move and choose 5 or more of your trades on one side, cut all positions and places together again. I'm sure it will give you an advantage, while the market goes in any direction.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about the name of the person, I would also ask him if he did not know what he was saying, and he also told me that he was able to teach me that he would also be able to get a forex that would have given me a name even if I did not want to send a proposal. ahmen adalah kafi mehnt krni pregi tb hi hamen adalah aku bhi dapatkan ho sakhta he

Junior Member swatkhan is a jewel in the rough swatkhan is a jewel in the rough swatkhan is a jewel in the rough swatkhan is a jewel in the rough swatkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We pull together all the vital information from the Sky Bet trading room and give our verdict on the firm's racing Price Boosts.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right about this, because I have been doing Forex since the past year and I am still learning Forex trading to make me a good trader to become a good professional trader in my future. Without learning about Forex trading, we cannot make us good traders here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is a good strategy to use in the forex market trading business. Many forex market traders have been looking for strategies that can help them generate on the forex market but this is not a problem for them to produce in the forex market trading

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the number is 1.3142, we prefer to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 20/80 in google..

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay moving average ki strategy ko share kia hai. Mai bhe 00, 20, 50 aur 80 moving average ko apply kro gy aur market mai profit earn kro gy. Forex market mai agr en moving average say profit earn kia tou mai apni experience aur moving average ka behavior bhe share kro gy. kyu k moving average ak acha indicator hai.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,672 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji 100% to hum kisi bhi strategy ko nahi de sakte hain bhaiya ji apne jo system diya hain wo pending order system try kiya tha kafi faydemand nahi hain market mein movement jayda hone ke karan kafi bade bade level ko breakout de deta hain
    Bhai Forex Trading main good profitable Trading strategy Trader create kar sakta hayin aor Trader ko chhy kah Trading main jo system faydemand hay us ko follow karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading market kay price movement ko smjna hay aor Trader ko market kay right price levels ka malloom hona chhy aor Trader ko market kay right directions ko follow karna ata ho phr ja kay Trading main 100% profitable Trading possible hay.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Trump (2019-01-03), zulfiqar5564 (2019-01-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 285 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)