+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 285 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye fantastic four kia cheez hain dear brother mujy ap ki is formula ki kuch samjh nahi ae hai, kia ap is ko mazeed explaing ker skaty hein?? ye moving average ka fomula hai ye koi indicators hein jis ko ham use ker skaty hein ya ye pher koi or cheex hein?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 475 Posts
    promotes therefore you get expertise within how you can business, along with mechanism connected with activity, Fmaalak merely primary investing along with with no need intended for help or possibly a training options available mentioned before, although always might get assistance along with acquire additional expertise in order to, there are opportunity to sign up for this investing program of our own individual.
    A number of other varieties of ventures need maintain cash for some time of their time. This -- scale production connected with goods fees. GDP actions the entire price of goods along with solutions produced in the region along with M2 cash offer considers the entire cash method of getting a certain foreign currency.
    You will find twenty-eight critical signal employed in the usa. These types

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to may78655 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't understand what you want to say in this post and why you made this. You did not mention your strategy correctly and successfully. You only look at the graph and get results, it's very strange. According to my trading experience, there is no strategy made so far that gives 100% results because each trading strategy and plan has several weaknesses and we have to do work with those weaknesses. We really try to minimize the effects of these weaknesses and try to get maximum results.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trading strategy, thank you for sharing fully with us and with the help of images we can guess what you say. I still like it if you can make a video and upload it to YouTube, it would be better for us to understand it. Hope you like my idea. and I think this is a great indicator that gives big profits. please let us know where we can get the indicator. Your fantastic position also attracted me. I will use it as soon as I can collect indicators. as you say if successful then we will relax in forex trading from everyday thoughts and frustrations. it will give us many advantages too.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make my career happy so that is why I have to get money from any source, if I have to earn 100 per profit, then I have to be able to do it in the market carefully and systematically. EA for the strategy is almost complete. Some minor functions do not yet apply. We get ready as soon as possible. The size of the Lot is arbitrary and the closing time of the trading variable will not work. But with the standard Lot size it will give a good return. When we do this, I will send EA jiching first and he can provide it here. Think this will happen in a few days.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure your strategy might work for you. However, I'm not sure it will work 100%. On the Forex market, a person cannot provide a 100% guarantee. However, I will try your strategy on my demo account and will see how it suits me. Good luck with your strategy and hope you continue to benefit. Thank you for sharing your trading strategy. His strategy is very great, and of course many of his friends who visit this site are very strong for me, this interesting title will fascinate us when we really can make 100% profit, thank you

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profitable strategy !!! owao, really great and I think that is impossible, because the forex market does not follow fixed rules and there may be a profitability strategy, but it is not 100% profitable. I really don't need a 100% profitable strategy! Every trader has felt a loss in a few moments and it's good to learn from the losses and mistakes of other traders and their experiences. Also a trader must master the trade with one strategy and must not try a different strategy because it will only produce the next trade that is better.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I'm a beginner here, so I just learned how to work there and this platform is very new to me. I haven't worked like that, but this is my first job and I hope that I will work according to the requirements. and also profit from it as others say. But for this I need some strategies to work and the strategies you share here are very helpful for those who want to work and get and make their lives better. this structure seems very effective and I think we will get more profit than we think. Thank you for this strategy and continue to share your methods of working, this will help us and in this way we also get a good amount.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signal??

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The four fantastic indicators with appropriate scripts are simple but effective trading systems / place every 4 pending orders to the magenta line at each price ending at 00, 20, 50 and 80 with 10 pips tp-place respectively 4 pending orders and an experienced trader share their trading strategies with new traders, I think he uses this trading strategy with high capital or different capital than my capital and I cannot test this trading strategy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 285 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)