+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 285 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work, before New York opens) (H1 or H4)
    Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
    In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
    Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
    Repeat these steps tomorrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy and that will work well. I'm sure about that because if we analyze each movement of their partners, there are some specific prices at which they will return. I have also identified these points. when the price touches each round around 00.20.50 or 80 then a reversal must occur and it is a place where you can get profits but don't be greedy and take profits only 10 pips because 10 pips is a correction of the current movement. Thank you for sharing ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've used your tips. But I think that won't work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then I think you will get good results. So be prepared to do that. You can use candlestick chart patterns to get success in forex too. So the choice is yours now. But I did not find these tips meaningful. and your strategy is very interesting, I want to know more, most of us set take profit for 10pip, we can't increase it to 20-30pips more or what do you think

Member norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa is a jewel in the rough norixa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear Pehli Baat To Ye hai ki mai is Baat par believe nahi karti ke Hamen Forex trading se 100% profit Hota Hai aur Aisi Koi strategy Nahin Hai Jo hundred percent profit de rahi ho Forex trading main kaam karne ke liye Hum just market prediction karte hain aur iske liye Hamare Paas Koi evidence Nahin Hota ke job edition kar rahe hain woh write hi Hogi Woh wrong bhi ho sakti hai

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr huma work bhe hum acha profit bhe tab he kama sakhta hai jab huma market ma achi jankari hasil sakhte hai us ka bad he huma acha profit earn kar sakhta hai or huam cheya forum seekhna lazmi ho ga jesa huam acha profit mil sakha

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends your trading strategy seems very good but, critical. So, in my view we should follow our own strategy and the beginners who are just learning Forex they should always try to trade by simple tradings plans until they become successful Forex trader.and you get always success.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy great and i think so that its not possibles ,because the forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules and may be that , there have a profitables strategy, but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy really

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends interestingly enough it seems your trading strategy, may be clarified again that you mean the purple line is what the indicators so that I could practice for trading me to come, so be careful during the trade.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's right this psychological number has a lot of impact on price movements, thanks to your strategy i will work with this at another time looking ok because i have seen from my experience this number is a shaky point where prices move a lot. and whether our order only installs trend lines based on risk if not whether we are only based on the pattern is that an indicator that has been prepared in use in each of your transactions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, you share a profitable strategy depending on psychological numbers. Otherwise, people ask for $ 1000 for the winning system. I also know that other similar systems depend on the psychology of the traders, which I find profitable 60%. In this system ... just open the chart in the morning, say 6 am and make a pending order BUY LIMIT @ the closing price of the last day (must be very close to the price at 6 am) + 10 pips and SELL BATAS @ the last day closing price -10 pips . Maintain TP 10 pips. Keep trailing stop loss 6 pips. Here I use the traders' psychology that once the price moves 10 pips from the last days, the closing touches 20 pips, 80% times. I will definitely try your system on my demo account. Pl also shares several systems that are superior to beginners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 285 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)